Sunday, November 14, 2010

I need some serious help on dancing, goign to a homecoming dance with a girl i like, need help?

im going to my school's homecoming dance with a girl i work with, we both like eachother, but i have no idea how to dance. pretty sure the dance is all grind dancing, it isnt a tux and dress thing. ive read somewhere to dance in your house infront of a mirror and i cant even do that im like freaking out, help pls?I need some serious help on dancing, goign to a homecoming dance with a girl i like, need help?
These days, all you ever see is freak dancing. At first, I was totally disgusted with it. But then, I tried it. It's really not that hard. Just move to the beat. Really, you're going to bored at the dance if you don't; that's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment