Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girls...dance tights help...have a performance tomorrow.?

So I'm on my school's dance team. And our uni consists of this step-dance-like dress, black pantyhose, and, obviously, black dance shoes. My problem is with the pantyhose. It takes me like ten minutes to get on, and I'm always the last one out of the changing room because of it. It's gotten to the point where i have to get one of my friends to help (I kno, weird lol). But its embarrassing and I've begun to really dread changing because of it. And when I do finally have them on, the gusset is always, like, an inch too low and ugghhhh. I've tried a bigger size, but I still can't get them on without tearing them. I'm not fat or anything. I'm five two and about one hundred and thirteen pounds, so I'm fairly normal.



Should it be taking me this long and how can I get them on faster? A friend suggested lotion or oils on the legs to help them up, but I think that woudl just make the legs more slippery rather than helping the hoseiry up and it would just make a mess haha. I need a technique...:)Girls...dance tights help...have a performance tomorrow.?
Practise makes perfect

- Try and try again to get them on, make that your home work to put on tights



This website should help you learn to put on your tights

http://shapings.com/Merchant/merchant.mv鈥?/a>Girls...dance tights help...have a performance tomorrow.?
lather on some baby powder or vaseline. it will slip rite on. but if that doesnt work, just buy a different pair thats sturdier
Streatch it b4 u wear it
Lawl! I had the same problem!

Its ok :P



STretch those things then:

I suggest you not putting lotion or the mixing thing..Its gonna get worse cus ur stocking is gonna stick on tighter.

Use the old method:



Put your feet in then grab the bottom.

There is going to be a clump of rolled stocking on the bottom.

Pull ur way up with the stocking..

BLECK its hard to describe..

No comments:

Post a Comment