Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dances (Girls and Boys)?

Hi, last night there was a birthday party for a bunch of 13 year olds. A lot of people there are boyfriend and girlfriend... My friends and I do not have bfs, except 1. But one of my friends REALLY want a boyfriend, i don't know why. Well last night my friend Meggie, and I's goal was to dance with someone. Like a slow dance kind of thing. And it worked! But the girls were the ones asking the boys. Yet the friend who wanted a boyfriend was jelous because she didn't dance with anyone. Ok, I know I explained a lot- but how do you get a boy to ask you to dance??? What should we do to help our friend and us? lol thanks!



P.S. there is a dance this upcoming FridayDances (Girls and Boys)?
YES!!!!!! lol, you she dance with him. Boys ALWAYS say they don't like you, but they usually do. So next time, go dance with him. And wear something nice and casual. Stuff like this...........

http://www.bargainstyling.com/wp-content鈥?/a>

^^^ A nice shirt

http://www.topbutton.com/images/main/blo鈥?/a>

^^^ and hot skiny jeans that will MAKE him notice you, lol



I hope you get the guy, GOOD LUCKDances (Girls and Boys)?
Boys will only ask to dance with you if they really like you. Or if they sort of like you and you are good friends with them. If sort of like you it helps sometimes if your friends push the guy into asking you.
Be like '; hey, why arent you dancing?'; He'll answer and will say ';why aren't you?'; You'll just say ';no one to dance with, even though i really like dancing. If he asks you then go along with it. If he doesnt then just be like ';well, you wana dance with me........'; and dont look at the floor. Try looking him in the eye. :]
you call me for dance, i also want to dance with you, dancing is a beautiful part of life, love dance do dance
yeah....when i danced with him i just came up to him and said do you want to...?? and then he said ';yeah lets dance!'; :D but idk about the part where you are asking what you should do about the person that cant get anyone to dance with. When I tried to set someone up like that...I really had to PUSH them together. I mean really PUSH and she was just looking at me and running away. So I dont know about that.
Hey, I'm a boy (as you know and 13) so heres how it go's.



You might not think but the boy is just as nervous as you are and probably more but were just good at hiding it. Some boys aged 13 are still a little 'Err your dancing with a girl' kinda thing. I'm not hehe. But some people i know are. So what i would do is often stand next to the boy you like with a friend talking about the dance, and get her to ask you who you wanna go with. If he's interested in you he may, have a little peep at you (being interested cuz he likes you), and say someone and give him a wink if he's looking!.



He then should relise that it's him and give him a little courage in asking you, as his just as scared of being rejected!. Haha, im asking one of my Girl m8's on Yahoo messenger what to say (funny thing is that she done this to me the other week ago, funny i didnt catch on). So hope it works for you!.

No comments:

Post a Comment