Friday, November 19, 2010

Quince (boyfriend dance)?

Im 14 now, but I'll be turning 15 in september. And in our family's quinces, the main girl has a group of guy friends and girl friends that dance in pairs. But the main girl dances with her boyfriend, and I've never had one. I was thinking of asking a guy friend. I HAVE guy friends but we're not super close, so if i ask them, it could be really awkward.



Please help?! Any advice, or tips on how to get one.Quince (boyfriend dance)?
just ask your amigo.



If you guys are friends like you said, then he should be fine with it.



Just pick someone you won't be embarrassed to dance with in front of you family... haha.



no worriesQuince (boyfriend dance)?
what's a quince?
ask your closest guy friend, but explain to him that you want to just go as friends, and that you hope it won't get awkward. that should work.
my friend asked her guy friend to dance with her and it wasnt awkward! just be like ';hey _______, im having my quince soon and i dont have a dance partner, wanna be mine?';

No comments:

Post a Comment