Sunday, November 21, 2010

Please I need some help? Friend Zone?

Okay, I've been friends with this girl for about 2 years. Ironically, I was a big nerd and the first thing she said to me was ';Do you want a ho lap dance?'; (Just to see what I would say). We've been friends from there on. I've gone to many different girls and they all ended up sucking (not literally). I finally realized the right girl has been there all along. Ho lap dance girl, who is really not a ho. I've been getting to hang around her a lot more than normal. I ASKED HER OUT She gave me a little ';what?'; face and she basically can't get over that I can be more than ';buddy';. She likes me, I am the total bomb (admitted form other people) in the grade. I've always just been.......buddy......she said she'd see a movie as friends, but how do I convince her to promote me?Please I need some help? Friend Zone?
I think that you should take her out to a movie (make sure you pay and ask her if she wants any snacks, and if so pay) and then see what happens from there. and honestly, if all she wants to be is friends then dont push it. you dont want to lose her as a friend because of this. but everything will fall into place; it just takes time, Good luck((:Please I need some help? Friend Zone?
just give her some time to adjust...she might be a little shocked still
not sure there is really a way to make her but you can influence her. just keep being her friend. i can't guarantee that she will ever see you as dating potential but from some of the YA questions, it sounds like a lot people end up falling for their friends.
hahahahah lmao

';ive gone to many different girls and they all ended up sucking (not literally)';



hahahaha u just made my day
sure ask her out she may not want love now but in time there may be something that will change her mind.right now things are safe no emotions involved so go slow and don't scare her.
Ew, from what I understand the Friend Zone is a tricky, terrible place to be. You might have to risk your friendship w/ her in order to make her see you as more than just a friend.



Best of luck.
Guys and girls invariably end up in the friends zone because of the girl, not the guy.

It's a lot easier for girls to stay friends than guys without becoming attracted to the friend, I think.

If you honestly think you have a chance anf fear no rejection or ruining the friendship, then just straight up tell her that you want to be more than friends.
Talk to her about her. Ask questions. Talk about yourself and interests.



You need to gain more of her trust and see if she will talk to you more on a personal level and things she aspires to.



It starts with more communication on the friendship level, feeling comfortable in talking even more.



Then suggest you do something along together, something casual, something fun. As the two of you talk more, you will readily know if this is a relationship that can possibly head down the path of romance or a relationship that is meant to stay at a friendship level.
ok...so... you really cant make someone like you in that way and if she only likes you as a friend then you will need to accept that. The only advice for an ordeal like this is to say and keep saying.. ';I know you only think of me as a friend but I really like you'; And thats about all you can say dude... well... that the best i got for your senario...hope it helped a little!!! kk... well best of luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment