Friday, November 19, 2010

S.O.S For girls and boys!!!?

Ok the problem is I really like these 3 girls there all really nice, smart, and down to Earth, but I want to go out with one of them. I have feelings for all of them so how would i decide which one to go out with. Ive known one of them for 4yrs but she's my ex, and the other two for about 9 months. I'm positive they have feelings for me and so do I what do I do I'm so confused can anyone help me?



Girl # 1- She's ahtletic, smart, very nice but shy, cute ,and really likes me. she's also a year older than me.



Girl # 2- She's funny, smart, nice, outgoing, she's gorgeous and she loves to dance.



Girl # 3- Very hot, smart, emotional, and nice, she also loves to dance and i've known her the longest.



Help.....S.O.S For girls and boys!!!?
If three were hanging off the side of a cliff and you could only save one, which would you choose?



In my opinion, girl #2 seems like the best choice. She's funny, smart, outgoing, and nice (which are qualities that do not fade). Girl #1 would be my second choice. While girl #3 is my last choice because she's emotional.S.O.S For girls and boys!!!?
Girl number 3
I'd go with number 1 if i were a dude, but it is a hard choice







Help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>



Thanks
hmm i say girl number 2 becuz if you've known girl # 3 the longest you dont wanna ruin that bond. also not girl 1 becuz shes a year older and than you and sometimes it dosnt work out.

plz answer mine now!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
That honestly sounds like a situation thats too good to be true!! Your a winner eitha way. The real question you need to be asking yourself is what do you want from anyone of these girls? Is it a relationship your seeking? Or just a good time and not along time?

No comments:

Post a Comment