Friday, November 19, 2010

Why are girls just soooo easy?

No I'm not trying to stroke my ego.





Over the past couple of years, I've learned how to be a complete player.





I can get any girl I want. Any girl. Well all these hook ups and random one night stands, and f*ck buddies are boring.





I want an actual relationship, just one on one, honest.





And I can't.





I can't trust girls at all. I've hooked up with too many girls that had boyfriends, too many that claimed they didn't 'hook up randomly,' too many so called Christian girls that were waiting until marriage. (hahah yeah right)





I've stopped meeting girls at parties, I've met them through sports, through college, through art programs, through my choir. It doesn't matter, it's the same thing, just a different meeting location.





It's all the same song and dance. Girls are easy, the ones who claim they aren't are 99% of the time the easiest.Why are girls just soooo easy?
Guys are definitly easier, and you are really overconfident and make too many assumption, stop failing.Why are girls just soooo easy?
First of all your a idiot!! And my question is ';WHY ARE GUYS SO EASY???'; You sexiest moron and if you want to get out of that state of mind then here is a pointer keep your pants on! AND there are girls still out there that have respect for themselves you don't know this cause girls with class and values wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole! ';insecure haters'; wow and yet your the one with the problem with yourself! haha
This made me lol.





.......And you wonder why you can't have an actual relationship? Listen to yourself.
probably bcaz caz u never met me
you just started by acknowledging the problem. Remeber, PLAYERS GET PLAYED!! you don't trust no-one because you yourself are UN-trustworthy.


stop playin' before you catch something (std) that you don't want!! good luck =)
I suggest just building your trust with other people, by just trying to make friends. NOT getting a relationship, so you get used to just having fun with people and not always thinking about getting a girl, and then dumping her because of the trust issue. I think that you seem like a nice guy, and eventually you'll find someone that likes you a lot for you and who you can have a solid relationship with.
idk u juts need to find a girl that will play hard to get or something or a girl that is down to earth and has morals cuz obviously all the kinda girls u approach don't, thts probably why they r so ';easy';. You should try working on yourself though before you try to start a relationship, work on your ego
Au contraire my friend, it is men who are too easy, once you kiss them, they will have you.





Well, hot shot, you have all these girls flocking towards you, so it shouldn't be hard to snag a relationship.
become a monk for a couple years and meditate on it.
Wow, you have really just lit the bulb for me. Wow. I'm done man, I'm done. You have honest to God just changed my whole life around. Thank you so much because it's good to hear a college guy say that instead of all these teenagers. I went wild my first year of college, and I told myself i'd quit it over the summer, and I really thought I would, but it hasn't hindered. I was the good girl in high school too. I hooked up wit a guy sat night and then a diff one sunday, and it's the biggest regret of my life right now. Honestly reading your post, I have decided I WILL turn my life around. Thank yo so much, wow, that was an act of God right there.





and also, you were absolutely, positively, 100% right at everything you just stated up above, and I see myself in it, and I don't want to ever again. And I won't.
Dude, we have the opposite problem. I don't know what to tell you. Have you ever had the type of relationship you talk about? One on one monogamous? I don't know how easy girls are, I've never tried to kiss them or anything, but I do have them throw themselves at me, and it is a turn off. I don't know, look for the shy ones, the quiet ones, the inexperienced ones. They will be the sweetest to you, but don't use them!
i am sorry, you just havent meet the right one, and not all girls are like what you have described.


and dont just blame on the girls only, you are giving those girls the impression that you are a play boy after all. so who want to get serious with you then???
take my girl and ill kicc ya ***
start with being friends with girls and not just seeing them as toys that you play with until you get bored and then go find a new one.





honestly its not the girls that are in the wrong, it's YOU. you have to change the way YOU act. don't blame it on the girls that you mess around with.
your just a magnet for easy girls.
Stop playing girls!!! You have a problem. I have seen very strong and not easy girls get fooled by guys like you. The problem isn't the girls. It is you. If you really want to meet a nice girl, don't feed har bullshit and don't try to get in her pants. You are not less of a man if you don't try to do her. Just be honest! There are enough players out there. I wish you the best and hope you change.
Look at yourself, you're talking about how many girls you've gotten with, I guess that makes you just as bad as them. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
the truth is not all girls are easy,


just the girls youve been with.


maybe THEY were using YOU!


you never know, i know alot of girls who use men, and i hate them because i see using people as a very wrong thing.


a lot of the girls you have met are most likely very confident.


try looking for a girl who is quiet, and hardly speaks.


maybe a girl who is into the same things as you.


or maybe even a girl that is a close friend.
Sounds like that is all you bro. YOU have to start with trust and you are just programming your mind to not trust anyone.


Sorry but that is a personal problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment