Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My fiance and this girl dancing. What do you think of these photos?

http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt282鈥?/a>





this happened all the way back in december on new years. him and i are getting married soon but these photos are still haunting me.. he explained that they were just dancing for a minute, and he doesnt even know her, just grabber her for a minute on the dance floor. he has aplogized many times but i still feel pretty awful about it. every time he goes out, i get uncool and start attacking him about the past. i wasn't like this before i saw these photos of him, which were a really huge slap in the face that i dont always know whats going and what he does when im not there.. how can i deal with my feelings? honeslty, i feel like getting back somehow, make him feel the same insecurity and disturb his peace. but our relationship is not about games, i dont want to really do that to him. but i need to somehow find a way to get this out of my head and move on, because it's starting to damage my relationship. im bitter and argumentative. help!!! what do you think? i actually asked the girl about it! how embarrassing.,.. but i was loosing my mind and my trust had been wrecked:( what do you think?


this is what she wrote back:





your boyfriend is telling the truth. i was extremely drunk and barely even


remember seeing him on new years eve, i think he was a friend of a friend


and we were dancing near each other. my friends and i took a lot of pictures


that night and when looking through our cameras the next day, we thought it


was funny how he was in some of our photos. my friend posted the pictures,


as a joke, bc we didnt know the guy and we thought it was amusing. bf stands


for ';boyfriend'; - but was a complete joke because he is a total STRANGER to


me and my friend who posted the picture thought it would be funny. simple as


that.





you have nothing to be worried about, absolutely nothing happened. PLEASE


move on with your life with him and keep me out of this mess.





best of luck








i put my own pic up too... do you think i deserve to be made to feel this insecure??? this girl and i are polar opposites. i cant take it that he was drawn to her on the dance floor. his gf before me was this type of porky, blonde, busty girl too...





its just causing self-esteem problems on me that i've never had before. :(My fiance and this girl dancing. What do you think of these photos?
Well, I looked at the photos you posted, and I can honestly say that if I was asked to judge on looks alone (which I don't do unless I'm specifically asked to), I'd pick you any day. Still, I find it hard to believe, from the way that you describe this situation, that you have never felt insecure or had self-esteem problems before. It sound more like this incident just brought them bubbling to the surface.





Also, I think it is important for you to realize that you are not ';being made'; to feel insecure. You are making yourself feel insecure and ';deflecting'; the responsibility to your fiance. Part of the reason for this may be that marriage is a huge step, if taken seriously, and you may be experiencing second thoughts because of the monumental commitment you are about to make. This is probably a good thing, because it sounds like you don't really know your fiance that well and you admit to being somewhat vindictive and childish in your desire to give ';payback';. For a marriage to work, and work well, you have to know your partner very well, and you have to be able to forgive and ';move on'; with the rest of the relationship. Basically, it sounds like you may not be ';ready'; for marriage at this point in your life, and maybe not to this particular person.





I'll give you an example of how it ';should'; work: When I was newly married to my wife (deceased now), my best friend had arranged to take his girlfriend to a New Year's party for which he had made expensive reservations. It turned out that she could not make it because of a prior commitment, so he asked me to go with him. I did (after making sure it was OK with my wife), and we drank (of course), but I was careful to not ';overdo it';. Right before midnight, the beautiful bartender made her way over to our table, and as the clock began to strike, she grabbed me and gave me a really intense kiss that lasted well past the 12 bells of the clock. When she was done, I asked her why, with a room packed full of guys, she chose me. She responded, ';because you seemed like the nicest, sweetest guy in the whole place';. Even though I thought she was an excellent judge of character, and the kiss meant nothing to me, I still was still ';creeped out'; that what had happened could technically be misconstrued as ';cheating'; even though she caught me by surprise. Well, when my best friend and I got back to my place, he blurted out what had happened before I even had a chance to tell my wife. She looked at me and knew immediately that there was ';nothing to it'; and said ';She was right. He is the nicest, sweetest guy';.





Because she knew me well enough and trusted in our relationship, she knew that there was nothing to be concerned about, nothing to forgive, and no reason for her to feel inadequate in any way. The ';event'; was never mentioned again.My fiance and this girl dancing. What do you think of these photos?
ok so i am honestly not an expert but you have both a right to be a little insecure and you need to cool off a little reasons for both you and him are only human unfortunately stupid stuff happens to us all at one point in life
...


Ok. You are gorgeous, so much prettier than the girl he is dancing with. Why are you even worried? The pics don't look that bad. They look drunk though. Lol, don't worry about it. Do you trust him? If so, then believe what he says. Easy for me to say, yeah. But you really just need to talk to him about this even though you probably have.
They do look drunk. Don't worry. People do all sorts of crazy things when they're drunk - it's no big deal, it was just dancing. You won't be able to keep a leash on him forever - let him dance with a few girls, but remember who he'll be going home with. Guys need their fantasies (fantasies are the healthy replacement to actually going out there and cheating), but you're his reality - he chose you. He figured out that you were right for him. He's just attracted to these girls for short periods of time (';a minute,'; right?) but he will return to you. Stop worrying, and bury the hatchet. Nothing ruins an argument like digging up old, old things.
Well hun, you should have a higher self-esteem about yourself, You are a flat out stunning woman, I would be trying to get to know you in a heartbeat, If you are this worried about him and faithfulness, then you must do what you must do, a relationship that you constantly worry about where he/she is and what he/she is doing then trust me when i say this your better off without them. Ive been in this situation with a girl for nearly 4 yrs, It drove me insane and the fact was, she was cheating on me.He is still only your fiance..so think long and hard before making that next big step. If you cant fully trust someone then its just frankly going to cause more problems, youll end up hurt in the long run. I wish you well with your life. I hope everything works out for you. Just remember to truely sit back and reflect on things, think about every aspect and angle
You are too insecure. Believe it or not men married/single/engaged or in a relationship might act like this on occasion when their girl is not around. That doesn't mean they will sleep with the girl or leave their partners. The girl is very pretty, but so are you. The world is full of gorgeous women and some are going to catch his eye. In all honesty they both looked wasted in the pictures and the girl didn't seem too into him. He looked like he was having a good time, but because he was drunk.I assume he did randomly grab a girl it happens all the time. If it had been an ugly girl would you feel so unsure? The girl wrote you back and knowing how women are she sounds genuine. Forgiveness is something everyone needs to learn. I think you are taking this too seriously probably because you are engaged and the stress is getting to you. Don't compare yourself to other women especially women in your fiances past. You are the one he chose to marry and the one he is cares about. Stupid meaningless incidents like this happen to couples all the time, your fiance just happened to have a picture.
Gee your jealous side is really working overtime and don't think you need to worry like this. I think he would feel the same if it were the other way around as you look like a great catch. Just put this to sleep and put your effort into the relationship.Go well.
You need to stop,your much more beautiful than the girl he grabbed that night. He told the truth and you know it. The girl just proved it by her comments. It seems to me he loves you. Don't ruin it because of your own insecurities. You can teach yourself how to put your anger in check (hold your tongue). If not, your going to be back on here asking how you can win him back.Good luck
My best advice to give to you is forget about this picture .You don't need to worry about it.I know that it bothers you but you need to let it go sweetie.Your fiancee has already apologized to you over and over.You are getting married to this man.You have to trust him ,a relationship is built on trust.I honestly don't think he would intentionally do anything to hurt you ,plus he obviously loves you because he is marrying you.It was New years when this happened and truth be told hun alcohol will makes us do things that we would not normally do.He was just caught up in the moment of partying and having a good time on the dance floor.He was under the influence of alcohol . He danced with another girl that he didn't even know ,at least he didn't kiss her it was just dancing.


You need to let it go and you can let it go by saying to yourself and in your in your mind that this man loves me and has never given me a reason to doubt him before and he is going to marry me .I am the one that he wants to spend the rest of his life with.If you can't let it go and you keep bringing it up to him then you will lose him for good hun,better stop before it is too late.


You don't need to feel insecure about yourself,you are a very beautiful girl.You have nothing to worry about ok ? So stop torturing yourself over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment