Friday, November 19, 2010

How do girls dance at school dances?

I was talking to my girlfriend a few days ago about a school dance thats coming up

She asked me not to get jelous if i see her dancing with other guys, which i wont because i know i'm more important to her than some random guys



What i was wondering though is how girls dance at school dances with other random guys (not their boyfriends)

I mean do they grind on them or is it just a friendly dance?

I'm fine with my girlfriend just having a friendly dance with some random guy just to have fun but if she starts to grind on them...then it makes me feel uncomfortable



So i was just wondering how girls dance at school dances because i've never gone to one



Thanks in advance to all who answer!How do girls dance at school dances?
Like sluts.

Seriously, I don't know about other places, but in all the dances I've been to, it's either grinding or slowdancing. I don't think you want her to do either of those with other guys.How do girls dance at school dances?
at my school the dances are always grind-fests, and im pretty sure thats how its like at most other high school dances i guess unless its a religious school then they might not allow it at all



but yeah its overall pretty slutty dancing
They grind like crazy!!! its like having sex with your clothes on! id watch out for her...
I actually went to my homecoming dance last night, my first dance I've ever been to, and I was SHOCKED. The girls were grinding on the guys (like- terribly. They had no clue how to correctly do it haha). I was probably the only girl there who was actually dancing lol. I'm in 10th grade, and it was 9th-12th graders. I really don't know how your girlfriend will dance, but if she starts to grind, don't act bothered by it. Just continue dancing, because she may just find it fun to be all up in another guys dick. And then pull her aside to grind with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment