Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stuck in the ';Friend Zone';? PLEASE HELP!?

Okay, I've been friends with this girl for about 2 years. Ironically, I was a big nerd and the first thing she said to me was ';Do you want a ho lap dance?'; (Just to see what I would say). We've been friends from there on. I've gone to many different girls and they all ended up sucking (not literally). I finally realized the right girl has been there all along. Ho lap dance girl, who is really not a ho. I've been getting to hang around her a lot more than normal. I ASKED HER OUT She gave me a little ';what?'; face and she basically can't get over that I can be more than ';buddy';. She likes me, I am the total bomb (admitted form other people) in the grade. I've always just been.......';buddy';......she said she'd see a movie as friends, but how do I convince her to promote me?Stuck in the ';Friend Zone';? PLEASE HELP!?
Well hang out with her and how her why she should be with you. It might take time, but you need to think about what you have to offer and show herStuck in the ';Friend Zone';? PLEASE HELP!?
Well you can't make her feel a certain way, but you can help her realize what she's losing by not going out with you, because it seems like you do care for her. It's not always the best thing to do, but you can always try to make her jealous? Start talking to another girl, see if she notices. :]
Sounds a lot like a situation I went through.



Now that she knows you like her, give her a little time to kind of let it settle in her mind. Try and be a little playful or teasing...you know just flirt. If she likes you back, she'll be open to the whole thing and it won't be hard to do.
show her how cool u r! make her laugh and make her want you. and tell her how ur feel. jus say, ';hey dont take this in the wrong way or anything i jus wanna say that i feelll.....'; and go on from there.she should understand.
YEA they're all hos *** her and leave her, then find the one out of 100 who ain't and marry her, just hope she's not materialistic or ur fuked.
You can never leave the friend zone once you're in, bro.

Find a new girl, soon as you can.
just be yourself around her and if she doesnt like you for who you truly are, she isnt worth it.
who are u.. Ryan Reynolds in ''JUST FRIENDS''
I wouldn't force it. I've had this happen to me, but on her end. Guy friends have asked me out and it can really weird a girl out. My advise is DON'T ask her out again. Not until you know you both feel the same way. This can be stressful on girls. It makes them feel weird when they say no, she didn't want to hurt your feelings and she might think you are mad, or sad. Act normal, like nothing happened and stay close friends with her. Maybe get a little closer. If it happens it happens, and if it doesn't, I'm sure there are other girls perfect for you. :)
im in the same situation right know. I just kinda asked a really good friend out and she said all she wanted was friends. It sucks i no. I think the best thing to do is respect that and give her some space. you can still hang out with her as friends just dont pressure her. Make her feel comfortable and show her that you are a geniune nice guy and maybe youll grow on her. Dont force anything on her. Thats the most important part cause im sure youd rather have her as a friend than not at all.



please help meeee

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aug21Z7Qb2k4xZpGoXN0wWfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090319181455AAIlkLY
  • ho do i go about starting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment