Sunday, November 21, 2010

10 points today! OUCH anyone feel my pain? what would this do to your self esteem/ego/self dignity?

How would you feel if your ex begs pleads for weeks then all the sudden--------%26gt;They move on!

Not only move on but in Better shape than ever! Has taken up a new hobby! And just a totally different person?I broke up with my ex gf about 6 months ago she was pretty pathetic and she was getting too needy. I did her wrong ill admit and after i wronged her she started stalking me and calling me all the time telling me she loved me still and would do anything for me blah blah. All the sudden one day her uncle brings me all my stuff and some of her things and then 2 weeks later she calls me tells me she is sorry for offending me, and she tells me she forgives me (Wtf?) Then she stops stalking me. She is nicer, friendlier, outgoing, in shape, a guy magnet, is living out her dreams, has plenty new hobbies, just a total different person than before she even looks so much better! I dont want her back but it amazes me how one day shes looking like a complete wreck crying nonstop then shes the smiling hot dance girl on campus?10 points today! OUCH anyone feel my pain? what would this do to your self esteem/ego/self dignity?
What about this confuses you?

Since you don't want her why would it matter?



It's pretty simple. She loved you or thought she did and required something from you that you couldn't give. Possibly just didn't have the same feelings. She tried in her own way to get you back. When she finally figured out that you weren't coming back... and that she was behaving in an overly emotional manner she quit. She apologized... and she moved on.



Sounds like it was like she snapped into maturity and then noticed that there was more to life than hovering over you. Which of course boosts self esteem when your doing something that you enjoy and finding new things to enjoy. So to a woman a boost of self esteem also boosts your feminine side... the powerful one.



She also probably noticed what she had began to look like and that she needed to shape up. Every relationship is a learning experience. So she might of possibly considered all the things you complained about ... along with what you admired in other girls if it were people passing by or just on TV. So she's trying to better herself for that next relationship.



This would be what most guys think of as... Oh, they shaped up so that they could get another guy to fall for it. No that's not really what it is... it's just called experience and the sometimes slow rate of maturing. ;-)10 points today! OUCH anyone feel my pain? what would this do to your self esteem/ego/self dignity?
You changed her buddy. The pain made her strong.
i would just die :-(
its called making yourself available for the market again. women do this better than males.
i feel your pain



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
People get sick of chasing someone for so long and finally give up. She got sick of chasing you when you didn't want her. Therefore, she let you have ehr way and proceeded onward to find someone who did.
When in a relationship..your acts are related to what your partner likes. When single, your whole concentration is on yourself. At first person feels the pain of left alone but once they realize that they can stay happy alone they come out a better person...
Sounds like she just realized that you and her were completely over and she's just trying to move on with her life, while learning from her mistakes.
she out grow you. you brought her down. now she has seen the light and moved on to bigger and better things..
good for her, she realized she was wasting her time and improved herself for the next guy who will treat her well

No comments:

Post a Comment