Sunday, November 21, 2010

Please HELP! Friend Zone?

Okay, I've been friends with this girl for about 2 years. Ironically, I was a big nerd and the first thing she said to me was ';Do you want a ho lap dance?'; (Just to see what I would say). We've been friends from there on. I've gone to many different girls and they all ended up sucking (not literally). I finally realized the right girl has been there all along. Ho lap dance girl, who is really not a ho. I've been getting to hang around her a lot more than normal. I ASKED HER OUT She gave me a little ';what?'; face and she basically can't get over that I can be more than ';buddy';. She likes me, I am the total bomb (admitted form other people) in the grade. I've always just been.......';buddy';......she said she'd see a movie as friends, but how do I convince her to promote me?Please HELP! Friend Zone?
hmmm, yea i understand your problem if she really liked u and cared bout u. i think she probably got scared u nevera noe or she waas probably shocked becuz dat happenz. but she wouldd of said yes when u asked her out, but 2 convince her sumtimez gurlz need affectionn n ask her how was ur day and everything talk 2 her bout thingz becuz reall close if u aren't (((no homo))) get 2 noe thingz dat u nevera knew bout her...i hope ma advise workz :] srry if it doesn'tPlease HELP! Friend Zone?
i dont know. i htink you should tell her how you will treat he rif you do go out with her.
dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment