Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I ask a girl to my dance?

I really like this girl but I have trouble with asking girls out, asking to go to dances etc. How do I overcome the fear and what do I say when I ask her?How do I ask a girl to my dance?
there are various ways to do it. If you are shy, try to get her alone when her friends are not there. Or call her, and ask. Tell yourself that your a great guy and you deserve it. Just be yourself, and tell her how you feel, if you have any friends who are girls, ask them to help you. Maybe make a card for her, sweet and simple. I hope she says yes, and you are happy. Just remember that you are worth it, and you can ask her. P.s everyone has that fear of rejection. Create a mantra for yourself, maybe it will work, find something that works for you! Good Luck!How do I ask a girl to my dance?
with words coming out of your mouth.
hey joel its me. i will deffanitly go with you (: pick me up at 6 love ya babe
you '; wanna dance brenda'; ( just say the girls name is brenda lol.



brenda '; sure! '; ...



the worst she can sai is no..

No comments:

Post a Comment