Sunday, November 21, 2010

Im expecting ,my first child this summer?

believe it or not i felt movement @ around 12 weeks..im now 5 months

its a girl, she moves toooooo much ,dont get me wrong i love to feel her move its the best thing that ever happened to me. but some time it is a bit too much...can some i get some advice on how to coop with this dancing girlIm expecting ,my first child this summer?
My little girl was a dancing queen in there as well. She also liked to head-butt me under the ribs until I thought I would cry. Limit your caffeine intake, even in chocolate this seemed to calm her down a little. Try wearing her out by playing her music and letting her go. I put head phones up to my tummy and let her jam out (her fave was the beastie boys), this way when I was ready for bed so was she.Im expecting ,my first child this summer?
Enjoy it while you can. It only lasts 9 mos.!
I remember avoiding drinks with high sugar content before bedtime, since the sugar made my daughter VERY active when I was trying to go to sleep! Maybe cutting out sugary food and drinks will calm your baby down a bit. Otherwise ... she'll only get more active as she grows, but you'll get used to it.
cut out all tha sweets and try to eat healthier
cool
If it's happening while you're trying to sleep, try lying on your side instead of on your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment