Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My fiance and this girl dancing. What do you think of these photos?

http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt282鈥?/a>



this happened all the way back in december on new years. him and i are getting married soon but these photos are still haunting me.. he explained that they were just dancing for a minute, and he doesnt even know her, just grabber her for a minute on the dance floor. he has aplogized many times but i still feel pretty awful about it. every time he goes out, i get uncool and start attacking him about the past. i wasn't like this before i saw these photos of him, which were a really huge slap in the face that i dont always know whats going and what he does when im not there.. how can i deal with my feelings? honeslty, i feel like getting back somehow, make him feel the same insecurity and disturb his peace. but our relationship is not about games, i dont want to really do that to him. but i need to somehow find a way to get this out of my head and move on, because it's starting to damage my relationship. im bitter and argumentative. help!!! what do you think? i actually asked the girl about it! how embarrassing.,.. but i was loosing my mind and my trust had been wrecked:( what do you think?







my boyfriend is in another place, away from me. i couldnt bring in the new

year with him thought i really wanted to and then i see pictures of him

bringing it in with someone else...this was a visual slap in the face that

we are physically miles away from each other and proof that i don't know

everything that goes on when i'm not there. till then i never once doubted

his honesty, but the fact that he didnt mention meeting new people...it was

really hurtful to see those photos and to discover that he might be keeping

things from me sometimes. ever since, every time he goes out, i find myself

questioning him and this has really caused a rift in our relationship. new

years nights is the basis of my judgments, and its just really important

that i know whether or not he was being honest. was he acting like a guy who

had a girlfriend? or was he flirting with you? that caption is really

confusing. maybe you two kept dancing all night and thats why your friend

would write that.. maybe you two became friends.. and this is all ok with

me. its just the fact that he said he didnt even speak to you, and you only

danced for a minute, it just doesnt sound believable..



maybe you think im blowing this out of proportion, or that im a crazy gf..

but im about to make a lifelong commitment to him and i would like to figure

this out. because its making me torment him every time he goes out without

me.. and please dont think that by telling me anything you will harm our

relationship. from whatever you tell me, ill make myself a dipnote and that

will be it. i hope i've made myself clear this time, and im looking forward

to hearing back from you. thanks lindsay









your boyfriend is telling the truth. i was extremely drunk and barely even

remember seeing him on new years eve, i think he was a friend of a friend

and we were dancing near each other. my friends and i took a lot of pictures

that night and when looking through our cameras the next day, we thought it

was funny how he was in some of our photos. my friend posted the pictures,

as a joke, bc we didnt know the guy and we thought it was amusing. bf stands

for ';boyfriend'; - but was a complete joke because he is a total STRANGER to

me and my friend who posted the picture thought it would be funny. simple as

that.



you have nothing to be worried about, absolutely nothing happened. PLEASE

move on with your life with him and keep me out of this mess.



best of luckMy fiance and this girl dancing. What do you think of these photos?
I can see why you feel the way you do!! He was drunk is not a good enough excuse...but I bet he is sincerely sorry and did not mean to be ';flirtatious'; just silly and crazy for a moment. BUT- that chick, she is lying about her role. It may have been innocent, but she is acting like she was 5 feet away from him when she clearly was not (!!) and her tone is totally condescending- trying to make you seem ridiculous. If you did that to her man (as if she has one) she would hunt you down. I hate it when women act like they are above jealousy.



1) You are not wrong to feel the way you do



2) If you continue to act jealous it will definitely push him away- which you already know BUT consider this: if there ever were a reason to suspect him, you'll be far less likely to catch it since he'll be more and more cautious in the future. If you want to catch a cheat, you HAVE to be cool. (I am NOT saying he's ';a cheat'; just that you have to be calm, cool and collected...you have to be sneaky to catch a sneak, do you know what I mean?)



3) Relax. Take a deep breath. You two need a 3 or 4 day romantic trip together- big time! Get back to you two...that seems to be getting lost in the mix as you try to rationalize his actions. You need to have a few days to look into his eyes, feel like you two are the only ones in the world and remember why you two are together...and make some NEW memories together!



4) Forgiveness is easier said than done. There is nothing wrong with going to a couples councilor now...successful marriages are built on trust, forgiveness AND communication. Your communication with him will suffer, he'll tell you less and you'll suspect more. An unbiased third party can help you put things into perspective now AND help you explain your side to him in a way he will understand.



Finally- I see your point that she is your ';polar opposite'; so it's as if (in your heart) he must be seeking a bit of something you don't posses. I get it. But- truthfully sweetie, he didn't seek her out- he just grabbed rather randomly. If there had been an all-night flirtation, she'd have texted him or face booked him after the fact, you know. No further communication tells me that he is telling the truth and thus, did not put any thought into it. Yes- she different, and pretty- but you are the one with his heart....you are gorgeous and I'm sure have a lot to offer. Your fiery after all, and thats pretty hot ;) Your self esteem is important and yet another GREAT reason to go to counciling now.



Best of Wishes to you sweetie!!!!!My fiance and this girl dancing. What do you think of these photos?
let bygones be bygones... leave past to itself %26amp; move ahead in life.. be happy
dey look nice 2geda and ur hubby is cute
Wow you probably looked a little psycho asking this girl about it

just drop it and have fun with your boyfriend don't get hung up on the what ifs if you guys break up it'll come enjoy your time together don't freak because he had fun with another woman
idk but she's pretty hot. can you blame him?
Nuke her house!
Looks like they were having fun.
I don't think you have anything to be worried about. The pictures weren't bad, and your boyfriend was most likely telling the truth. He sounds like a good guy, so I think you need to put this behind you and move on with your future with him.



Good luck!
sounds like that girl is a ******** B*tch.
Something you have to ASK YOURSELF is, you are marrying this guy, do you want to live like this for the rest of your life? can you accept it/deal with stuff like this? because, if this is the usual behavior, my dear, this will never, NEVER change. If you cant accept it....



you have a lot of thinking to do.
Sounds as though nothing happened, he just grabbed a pretty girl nearby for a quick dance.



Edit: I wouldn't believe the girl when she said he was just dancing near her. I looked at the pictures again and he has his arm around her waist...of course he would be in the picture...they weren't dancing NEAR each other, it was with each other. The proof is the photo, she should be honest.
he is not even that close to her, i don't know what your on about him cheating, cant a guy dance with a chick without any hidden agendas??
You need to chill. It's no big deal.



No offense, but I would not marry a girl like you :S
I will not give you advice I wouldn't take myself.



If I saw my boyfriend dancing like that with another woman, I would be livid. I don't know if I could bring myself to forgive him, especially if he doesn't tell me about it himself.



He may have been drunk, as was she, and he may have just seen a pretty girl and danced with her. But that is a haunting image.



Try going out for a night with your girlfriends and dancing with a guy. You'll find out a few things- what it's like to be dancing with somebody you don't know, and if you have any feelings for them during. It's a new perspective into your problem and maybe what you need besides pure anger.



I wish you luck. Do not doubt his love for you.. but don't be blinded by this situation either.
i had that same stupid feeling.





well him being at a distance doesnt help. and makes more of a reason for no trust. seems to me that he feels like a free bird out there. i wouldnt trust him either after pics to prove it.





i dont know him or how he is or what hes capable of, so im just going from my experience.





im still with my fiance now but i told him that if we end up having a long distant relationship i wont...wont..wont...deal with it because i absolutely just dont believe in them.







as for that girl, of course shes gonna say that because she doesnt want to seem like a skank *** whore. she is going to defend herself. if its the truth good for her for saying what really happened, if not then shes just a hoe.



again, i dont know him or know how he would be in person. thats your part to judge on him.



i wish you the most best of luck in this situation. follow what you feel is best.
I completely understand your problem.

Forget the past and marry him.
it was a dance hes not kissing her or all over her it just looks like hes having fun .. that's what i do when i go out and i am married. dancing is dancing that is it . your drunk you dance for a song then you leave and never see the person again... it happens i wouldn't consider it cheating at all . you have to have some trust or the relationship will never work. If all you have of this night is these pictures and his word i would hope you would take the word of someone your about to marry. Unless he has given any other reason not to trust what he says why wouldn't you believe him

No comments:

Post a Comment