Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girl Drama. How to see inside a girl's mind?

So I am a boy who goes to a mainly girls dance studio. There is girl I like, lets say her name is Laura. So Laura has been a great friend of mine until about 3 weeks ago. Then she started to either constantly be around me or completely ignore me. Also she said ';I love you'; to me the first time during this period AND posted a heart after her comment on my facebook wall. She never posts hearts on a boys wall. She gets a boyfriend the day before she does the thing with the hearts. She also won't accept any apologies from me for being a jerk and asking her about why she was ignoring me. What do you think is going on? Any theory will be greatly appreciated.

Remember the best answer wins a prize



talked to my best friend ( who also is my crushes close friend) She said that she thinks, but is not sure, that my crush likes me but doesn't know what I would think about it if she told me or is trying to get over me.



I am asking what you people think she thinks of me, not if I should ask her outShe does not think I am gay. That is where she knows me from. She also knows that I liked her 5 months ago

And I just want to know what you think she thinks of me, I am not asking if I should ask her outGirl Drama. How to see inside a girl's mind?
I think she sees you as a good friend from dance class...Girl Drama. How to see inside a girl's mind?
I am not psychic and can't actually see inside her mind. I just told you what I thought.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment