Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I smell Clean and Fresh daily?

I am one of those girls that was cursed with very active sweat glands and acne. Not bad, but i can't play duck duck goose without sweating like a pig! I also put on lots of scented lotion and deodorant, but after an hour, I smell really bad! I want to be attractive to guys and all that, but I just can't smell good no matter what i try! I have an antiperspirant deodorant, but apparently It doesn't work at all! I am using degree girl dance. Help please!How do I smell Clean and Fresh daily?
Unlucky, just really take care of your personal hygiene.

Shower daily, even more than once if needed.

Get the best deodorant out there, personally I find Dove is excellent.

And I've heard of doctors giving out prescribed deodorants too.

Get some nice perfumes for Christmas and carry them everywhere!



I'm sure you're not the only one out there with this problem,

Good luck! :)How do I smell Clean and Fresh daily?
ask your doctor for prescription deodorant.

invest in stronger body spray and spray often
Carry perfume on you and spray when needed.
SHOWER!!!
I use dial soap just on my under arms when I take a bath each day. Right afterwards I use deodorant. I use deodorant morning and night. I would try another deodorant.
Stop being a pig. Logan won't make love to a sweaty pig.
I know how you feel i was born with pimples and sweaty armpits there are a couple things you can do.



* For your acne *

1.Try washing your face with just water. If that does not work try this.

2.Wash your face with water and face soap like a know that Dove makes some and Clean and Clear.

3.Use two liquid face wash one in the morning and the other at night.

4.If your acne is really bad you can go to your skin care center and get per-scribed medicine or over the counter medicine.



* For your armpits *

1.Use your Degree Girl and see if it get better.

2.Try two deodorant regular and smell proff one in the morning and one at night.
My advice it to always wear cotton clothing...this is the best material to wear when you sweat a lot. because it is the best absorber



Degree is very good.

one thing that you have to do if you haven't already started is drinking water. aim for a gallon a day



water flushes out all inpurtites thus odors and leave the salt alone, do not cook with it and try to stay away from any type of foods with high salt content...this contributes to sweat

stay away from anything perfumey, lotion, etc. (this can aggravate the skin)



in reference to acne-Queen Helene makes a great oatmeal scrub and clay mask-you should try them. (the clay will shrink your pores and the oatmeal will dry up the acne-both great for the skin)



wash your hair everyday and keep it out of your face. do not put anything on your face like makeup until you have everything under control.
where cool clothes, no big socs and shower AT LEAST EVERY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment