Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to ask a girl to dance in night club?

Yeah I mean how do u actually ask a girl to dance with you in a night or dancing club. I mean do you guys have any special way or line to say... a goood one that work very well......How to ask a girl to dance in night club?
Just walk up and ask if they would like to dance. If they turn you down, never then ask around the table to see if anyone else wants to dance. You will have more success by asking the girls that are tapping their foot or looking like they would like to dance or have been dancing. If a table of girls are turning everyone down, don't ask. See who's looking at you, smile back and when the right song comes on, saunter on over. Don't forget the shy girls and do ask the real pretty ones. Most guys think they don't have a chance and the pretty ones just sit there hoping to be asked to dance. If you get turned down, just smile and say Thanks Anyway. There are sooo many out there. . . Oh, and be sure you CAN dance. . .How to ask a girl to dance in night club?
nope. i like it when a guy just comez up to me when im dancing(cuz im alwayz dancing) n just starts dancing wit me. its more sexy that way. unless of course he's ugly, then i tell him, sorry im dancing wit my frenz.
My heart goes out to you single guys. You have the most difficult position on the planet-constantly putting yourself on the line, risking rejection from often heartless girls.

So here's what you do: go to www.askmen.com and write in 'doc love' and read everything you can. Then go to www.doclove.com and read more. On Saturdys he has a live program just for men. He is an EXPERT on relationships (the only man who is) and on how to weed out the 'user'girls from the 'good ones' who are worthy of your time and attention (and money.) He has great advise on how to pick up girls, lines, everything.

Good luck. You can thank me later.

Blessings!
offer them drink and ask 'em ....haha
there's a website devoted to this....www.lonelynightclub.com
Go up to her and tell her this ';Hey look i am not tyring to pick up on you , but i just want to ask you to dance! Is that ok?'; then talk to her get to know her start by asking her for her name and introduce you're self then keep going then you can get something out of her by the end of the night. I'm a dj at a night club so i know how it works!
Give me your hand, put your best foot forward and I will safely take you across the mountains and the seas.
Eye contact. Lean into her ear so she can hear you. A simple ';would you like to dance??'; is perfect. Smile and dont look down her shirt. too much. good-luck.
i got one. you go up and say ';hey, would you like to dance'; most of the time it works. Good luck!
Do you work at subway? Because you're giving me a foot long. Wanna dance?
If you use a ';good line';, then girls will usually see right through it. If I were you, I would just walk up to a girl, smile, note if she smiles back...and then if I felt comfortable, would ask her if she wanted to dance. If you're not too confident in your dancing abilities, I would maybe say it while out on the dance floor. Something like, ';I'm not the best dancer, but I'm tryin'!'; She might take your hands in hers and show you how to. You never know! But if she has attitude while you're stepping onto the dancefloor, this would indicate to me that she's not that charmed by your motives. In that case, I would just dance and try maybe once to make some light conversation out on the dancefloor. If she responds, keep talking. If not, then just chalk it up to the fact that she's a major witch (replace w with b!), thank her for the dance once the song is over, and move on to someone else.
offer them a drink then ask her if she wants to dance.
';Hi. Dance with me?';.

No comments:

Post a Comment