Friday, November 19, 2010

Grinding...?

I'm not sure if anyone out there is familiar with ';grinding'; but its a dance girls usually do on us guys. Me personally, I love it! But anyways the girl is in front and her backside (and back assests) are up against the man (usually against his genital region). The girl moves her hips and waist in a rhymthmic motion rubbing up against the man. Well my question was to the ladies, if you're familiar with this dance; are you all trying to ';turn us on?'; Y'know get us arroused down there just so you all can feel or see just how much we're packing? Because I swear when I go to the club, when most girls perform that dance they get very ';freaky'; and ';grind'; hard against me and sometimes them doing that works on me. So is that something you ladies purposely do?



P.S: Be honest!Grinding...?
singing%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;my nasty griiinnnd.... anyway, most of you may not be familiar with that song but grinding is my thing i don't try to get guys all aroused by it but for some reason it happens to every guy i do it to lol seriously its just a form of dance that us women kno men like so we give it to ya but it, in my opinion could be a form of cheating if you're not singleGrinding...?
i think they do it so they don't feel the hard on. cause you won't get one if they grind hard

Report Abuse


I aint no chick, but thats why I go to the club in the 1st place :) woo hoo!
of course, its flirting! i do it to my husband all the time.



its to see if we as women, got what it takes to turn a guy on!
Ha. I think that's mostly the woman's goal...



But then again, they can do it to see what kind of reaction they get.



Think about it-- would you let some ugly girl with no rhythm dance up on you like that? I highly doubt it... So if you're allowing her and liking it, she must be doing somethin' right! ;)
Course we do. It's a powerful dance! Personally, I wouldn't do it against any guy, only one I seriously liked.
well we're either trying to hit on you or jus letting u no your attractive, we think its sexy to and it turns us on to.

us girls dont care about the size of it as long as u no how to use it, SIZE DOESNT MATTA with me, i do the dance cos i wanna hit on sum1 or let them no i like the look of wot i see. but i have to be honest some girls do it jus cos their wrecked, but that aint every girl.



most girls do it cos of the reason i do it

but it doenst matta why we do it its still sexy right?!
Dude ... Next time some tease pulls that on you at the local dance club, ya just gotta return the favor by reaching around her as she's grinding you and get 2 full handfulls of breastmeat and squeeze and tease away. Everyone does it, so you should tooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment