Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dancing with a girl...?

Ok so a few times when ive gone out recently i'll be dancing with my mates when a girl dancing with her mates behind me will back into me or bump me. I usually just assume it was an accident but sometimes they do it quite a few times and i think maybe they are tryin to hint lol. It happened to me the other night and my mate said '; i think ur in there'; lol. So basically im wondering if this is how girls ever try to start dancing with a guy they like and what i should do. Because i dont want to turn around and start tryin to dance/chat with them and it turns out they are just drunk and fallin into me by accident? Bit of a stupid question i know but its just been happenin quite a lot lately and i dont know what i should do lolDancing with a girl...?
just grow ay pair mate and speak to them or dance with them or somethink. you never no it mite go thurther than just a dance (Y)Dancing with a girl...?
Dude, just dance with her. If she doesn't want to dance with you, she will let you know.



Besides, most girls like to know that guys want them...

No comments:

Post a Comment