Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to control SWEAT at a dance party?

In October, I went to a birthday party for my friend. It was a boy/girl party. I danced my butt off, so as you can imagine, I was pretty sweaty. My hair got really frizzy, and I got a gross sweat mark on my back. I am going to a party on New Years Eve, and it is also a boy/girl dance party. I am planning on wearing a strapless shirt layered with a tank top, like this...



http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21%26amp;category%5Fname=top%26amp;product%5Fid=2050235577%26amp;showBACK=OK



with this under it...



http://www.jessicafans.org/pics/Jessica-Alba-Hot-White-Tanktop.jpg



How can I control not getting sweaty all over? I would be willing to buy something, because my crush will be there. I use Secret Clinical Protection deodorant.



Any tips?



XOxoXOoxoXO



Jen.How to control SWEAT at a dance party?
I have this problem too. It sucks and I'm just praying that it ends when puberty does. I use Perspirex. It's about 拢6 and you can get it anywhere (Tesco's, chemists, etc.) It's really good provided you don't have really sensitive or dry skin under your arms.How to control SWEAT at a dance party?
in addition to deodorant, i know friends who put tissues under their arms to absorb the sweat before it soaks in the the shirt or dress. and they change them in the bathroom when they feel they need to
your first link doesnt work.





but my suggestion is going and getting perscriped for DRYSOL.



thats what i use, its amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment