Sunday, November 21, 2010

First high school dance with a girl?

I am good friends with this one girl and she asked me to the homecoming dance. I have never been to a dance with a girl and need advice on how to grind, slow dance, and just talk with her there with out feeling awkward. I'm really nervous and want to make this easier for myself and I just want to have fun with her.First high school dance with a girl?
Well, I juss went to a dance last night myselllf,,

it really isn't that hard to grind you just grind, move yo' *** around and everything.. lol.



but don't be nervous sweetie I'm sure that everything will be alright..you might think that it will be awkward but trust me it isn't that bad, and I'm sure that you and this girl are reallly close so you'll be fine.



When you slow dance just move you feet, from side to side.. that is pretty much all that you have to do.



I'm sure that you'll have tons of funn(:First high school dance with a girl?
If I were you, now this is coming from a girls point of view... I wouldn't worry too much about grinding on her, some girls don't like that. For slow dances just ask her if she'll dance with you, and i'm sure she'll say yes. And for the talking part, just come up with some questions like, ';So are you having fun?'; Or, ';How do you like the dance so far?'; Simple questions like that...



Hope I helped a little,

Just have fun, and don't worry about it too much.

(:
First off I will suggest to not grind. It sends out too sexual a message, whether you intend to or not. A slow dance is romantic, always a girl-pleaser.



Girls LOVE honesty, and you should just tell her you don't know how to dance. Most girls I know, including myself, find it absolutely adorable when guys admit that they can't dance. Chances are, we can't either.



The environment would be a lot lighter and more comfortable if you got off on a good foot. Plus there will be room to laugh if one of you busts a ridiculously hilarious move.



Hope I helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment