Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I tell if a girl likes dancing with me or not?

So yeah, i like to go clubbing, and i dance with a vast array of women. And on occasion, a girl will just walk off when i think its all good. Is there something im doing wrong? Help Guys and Girls, dont hate :)How can I tell if a girl likes dancing with me or not?
some girls are there just to dance with anyone and that's it. They are not looking for a guy, just a dance.



If she looks at you, smiles, instead of just grinding, she probably likes you.How can I tell if a girl likes dancing with me or not?
Make sure you breath and body odor are in good shape.



Look at how you are dancing. Are you dancing wild with a girl you just met. next time it happens, just ask them why they walked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment