Friday, November 19, 2010

Advice on a Girl Problem?

let me tell you the entire story

so last year there was this girl (similar to me in every way and form) who moved into our district and was all shy and quiet. she rarely talked to anybody, but soon she and I got talking and we became good friends. soon I started introducing her to other people and she started becoming more unshy. as the year went by we went to many parties together and talked a lot, hung out a lot etc etc. as you can imagine, by the end of the year I had this huge crush on her

During the summer she went to India and England so I didn't see her too much when she came back she announced she was transferring to a private school and I thought that was the end of that. The perfect girl just gone. I didn't realize she intended to stay in my (and everybody else's) life. she soon started talking to me again through the email, and then she asked if I wanted to go to homecoming with her. I accepted (although we went in a group with another guy and one of her good friends).

we ate dinner at california pizza kitchen and went on to homecoming. when we got there we danced to all the songs except for the one slow song. when it started i asked her to dance with me like a gentlemen, but she ignored me and whispered to the other girl. two girls danced with each other and ignored me and the other guy. it became obvious she didn't feel the same way I did for her, but I didn't say anything to her. she must have read my mind because two days later she sent me an email explaining how she was sorry she didn't dance with me on the slow song because she thought it would be awkward. She told me she has/had no feelings besides other than that of friendship for me. and I was just about to ask her out that same night.



so my question to you is what should I do? Should i try to forget about her? because she wants to be remain being buddy/buddy friend/friend with me still, but she remains to be a sickening reminder of the perfect girl.



sorry its a long story but I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I am an Indian so I don't exactly get too worked up over many girls...Advice on a Girl Problem?
indian boy, get a another gal. i am sure she is not interested in you and what ever you do doesn't help you get her.



don't worry, this usually happen to all.



do some gym , built your muscles make yourself look tough and good.

gals chase you

No comments:

Post a Comment