Friday, November 19, 2010

When a girl dances with me at the club, how do I ask her out?

When I am dancing at a club, a lot girls come and dance along with me, sometimes they even grind me. After the song is over they say 'thank you for the dance' and leave. How do I proceed to the next step?



And its kinda hard to carry out a conversation in the club with such loud music going on in the background.When a girl dances with me at the club, how do I ask her out?
Never ask for her number and don't offer her a drink. Instead say something like ';I was expecting you to at least offer me a drink after I put in all that effort!';. Say it with confidence and hunor and you'll probably have her inviting you to the bar. If it doesn't work, move on.When a girl dances with me at the club, how do I ask her out?
ask for there number
Take her over to the bar, maybe buy her a drink, start talking to her and ask for her phone number.
if they are really interested they wont leave. most girls at clubs arent looking for relationships but maybe ask her for her number.
Can i buy you a drank ?????? Or .... lets sit down.
i would ask would you like to stay for another dance or do you want a drink and sit down and try an talk a little?...
You need to create a diversion so that you can ask her out in quiet.
start dancing and have a conversation and then ask her out !! it would work with me !!
Ask her to sit down for a drink and talk. Get to know her. Then ask for her number.
after the song invite them for a drink if they say no dont insist cuz then they'll think your trying to slip them something...just try talkin in their ear while your dancing!
say something like . hey you wanna go get a drink? or lemme buy you a drink. then you guys sit down. get her name talk about stuff and then get her number =]. if your brave ask if its possible for some late night entertainment at yoru place
Easy go up to her open your mouth and ask her!!! Dude this is not rocket science o.k!
ask her if you could buy her a drink, and then ask her for her number. ask her if you could take her out sometime. warning though, clubs arent the best places to meet girls for relationships. maybe dating, but probably not relationships. you never know their background or where they come from so be careful!
don't do it
carry a stack of cards with you.. after the dance/grind session give her your card and tell her to call you later or to text you... If you give out enough cards, your bound to get some responses.. Even if you don't have a profession were you have a business card you can just design your own card, and order as little as 100 through different websites for relatively cheap.. Hope this helps!
Offer to buy her a drink. Instead of asking her for her number -- offer her YOUR phone number and ask her to call you. Tell her that you'd like to see her again, buy her a drink somewhere else, go for coffee, meet up with her at another club, etc. etc.
The club is the worst place in the world to meet a girl , the music is to loud and they're always there with their (friends) which makes them non-reachable. You'll have to catch her in a more non-threatening environment with a few less c/blockers
Ask the girl if she wants to keep dancing then keep dancing with them. You dont only have to dance one song. Then keep talking to them and see if you guys hit it off. I was in Cancun like about 2 weeks ago and guys would do that to me and it worked. I got a few numbers offf of it. Hope my advice helps. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment