Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can anyone help me this is an S.O.S!!!?

Ok the problem is I really like these 3 girls there all really nice, smart, and down to Earth, but I want to go out with one of them. I have feelings for all of them so how would i decide which one to go out with. Ive known one of them for 4yrs but she's my ex, and the other two for about 9 months. I'm positive they have feelings for me and so do I what do I do I'm so confused can anyone help me?



Girl # 1- She's ahtletic, smart, very nice but shy, cute ,and really likes me. she's also a year older than me.



Girl # 2- She's funny, smart, nice, outgoing, she's gorgeous and she loves to dance.



Girl # 3- Very hot, smart, emotional, and nice, she also loves to dance and i've known her the longest.



Help.....Can anyone help me this is an S.O.S!!!?
ok best thing don't go back out with your exCan anyone help me this is an S.O.S!!!?
it depends what ur looking for in the relationship... do u want to go back to what you had before with the one you hav already been with or do u wanna try something new?

No comments:

Post a Comment