Sunday, November 21, 2010

Help with asking out a friend!!! HELP!?

Okay, I've been friends with this girl for about 2 years. Ironically, I was a big nerd and the first thing she said to me was ';Do you want a ho lap dance?'; (Just to see what I would say). We've been friends from there on. I've gone to many different girls and they all ended up sucking (not literally). I finally realized the right girl has been there all along. Ho lap dance girl, who is really not a ho. I've been getting to hang around her a lot more than normal. I ASKED HER OUT She gave me a little ';what?'; face and she basically can't get over that I can be more than ';buddy';. She likes me, I am the total bomb (admitted form other people) in the grade. I've always just been.......';buddy';......she said she'd see a movie as friends, but how do I convince her to promote me?



I was thinking of going to a movie as friends, or finding out why she only wants to be friends and convince her otherwise.....what are your thoughts?Help with asking out a friend!!! HELP!?
just be like hey girl wats up do u want to see a movie this saturday with a couple of friends but u sit beside her in the movie and play like footsies on floorHelp with asking out a friend!!! HELP!?
You should just tell her that you have strong feelings for her. Tell her why you think she should make you her boyfriend, and why you like her. It might even be good to take her to a movie as friends or invite her over for movie night at your house. Take some time to just talk things out. Tell her whats up, but dont ask her out right away. Just kinda hint. like say ';look im not gonna lie. i really like you. and i need to know if you have feelings for me at all.'; or something like that. hope this helps.
sorry to tell you this but you can't force someone to change how they feel about you. if you try to you not only risk losing a close friend but you risk embarrassing yourself. i've done the same thing in the past I spent 6 months chasing a girl who only wanted to be friends. in the end i ended up still friends(luckily) but no closer to my intended goal. but if you wanted to give it a try good luck. i could be wrong, not all situations are the same, just do the best you can with whatever comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment