Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm too much of a player? How do I break this cycle?

No I'm not trying to stroke my ego.



Over the past couple of years, I've learned how to be a complete player.



I can get any girl I want. Any girl. Well all these hook ups and random one night stands, and f*ck buddies are boring.



I want an actual relationship, just one on one, honest.



And I can't.



I can't trust girls at all. I've hooked up with too many girls that had boyfriends, too many that claimed they didn't 'hook up randomly,' too many so called Christian girls that were waiting until marriage. (haha yeah right)



I've stopped meeting girls at parties, I've met them through sports, through college, through art programs, through my choir. It doesn't matter, it's the same thing, just a different meeting location.



It's all the same song and dance. Girls are easy, the ones who claim they aren't are 99% of the time the easiest.I'm too much of a player? How do I break this cycle?
are you kidding me?

thats like saying, im sick of fxcking hot chicks, i wanna start fxcking fat gross chicks now.I'm too much of a player? How do I break this cycle?
get married



love is grand



divorce is ten grand.



this will stop you.
omg finally a guy who actually wants to quit being a being a player!! iim prouda ya buddy :) just try to stop hooking up with girls and jus take baby steps for now
Get some counseling to take a good look at why you don't respect girls, which most likely comes from not respecting yourself. You may not feel deep down inside that you deserve a real relationship. I know this sounds harsh, but until you really look at yourself and figure out what is behind your behavior, you won't change. Sounds like you really want to change, and that's great. I once heard this great line... if you want to be with a really nice guy, you need to be a really nice girl. Sounds like you are a nice guy - now follow through, and refuse to hook up. ask girls out on real dates and if they just want to hook up, dump them! The girl you're looking for will be happy with your company, and want to get to know you. so hang in there, there are nice, and very attractive girls out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment