Friday, November 19, 2010

How would your reaction to this parade float be?

The next town over has this Holiday Parade every year the Saturday after Thanksgiving! It includes decorated fire trucks %26amp; floats from all over! This parade is over an hour long. Anyway, this one truck had a stripper pole with this not so skinny girl dancing in a black bikini, freezing her @ss off! When we saw it, we were like, Um, excuse me but there are A LOT of children watching this parade! What would you have done about this?How would your reaction to this parade float be?
I would have told my nine year old daughter:'; If I ever see u up there, I promise, it will the last day of your life!';How would your reaction to this parade float be?
WOW! This parade with the stripper is certainly NOT for children to see one bit! Who in the heck organized this parade? I would have been really shocked, and then I would have tried my hardest to contact the persons, or organization that put this parade together and tell them your concerns-and I would also tell them that I will never attend another parade if this will continue. I would also write a letter to your local paper!!
thrown cups of soda at her

then thrown pop corn at her hoping it would stick.

( you know like tar and feathering)

yell at her to get INSIDE the truck PLEASE for everyone sake............

but really look for a cop that was working the parade and make a major complaint and ask him to pull her from the parade, then after the parade make a big stink with any and everyone including the news papers and city council and more....to make sure nothing like that happens again ! !



Good luck

smile
That's more coushin for the pushin'.



A skinny girl would have gone hypothermic in about ten seconds. They needed a woman with a little insulation.



They were thinking about the fans. How sad would it have been to see an empty stripper pole cruise by? That brings a tear to my eye.
No family event should ever include a Stripper pole and a girl in a Bikini. I would call city hall and find out who was in charge of the parade and make sure that will never happen again. That is so wrong in so many ways my friend.

Take care xx Sugar bug
i would of thought who the sam hell was in charge of that parade and why the hell did they think that was appropriate for a holiday parade. jeez, how tacky was that?? aside from just being plain stupid, LOL!! i wonder if her stripper name was candy cane.
Well next year I'm not doing it! I swear I was so cold out there and I thought that it would be a little enjoyment for the men out there and this is the thanks I get? I sense a little jealousy here....
I would write letters to the editor and the mayor. Where was the grand marshall of the parade? Wouldn't he be responsible? What was she advertising a gentlemen's club? Sheesh!
















I don't think a stripper pole is appropriate for any public parade. I know she was clothed, but the pole alone gives mixed messages, and would give subliminal approval to adult themes.
EEEWWWW!!!!!!!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I would have sat there like, are you serious? Then I probably would have talked to somebody about it cause that'sssss just rediculous
think of the children

oh won't somebody please think of the children

their frail little eyes
um...wow...totally inappropriate for a family event like that...i woulda talked to SOMEBODY
Well I would have taken a lot of pictures.... you know to back up my complaint later. %26lt;grin%26gt;



Realistically you could do nothing during the parade, only complain after/
I'm sure it's nothing worse than what the kids can see at their local swimming pool.
I would react by breaking out into a string of Polish jokes.


I'd grab a handful of dollars and climb on the float.....

No comments:

Post a Comment