Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I ask l” do you want to dance with me?”!!!?

It sounds like becoming an issue for me. I am very much interested in dancing with girls, and often go to night clubs, but most of the times it happens that I am dancing alone. The problem simply is that I just don’t know how to ask a girl dance with me or how I should realize if she is interested.

Is there any special rule in night clubs?

A few times I have asked some girls if they want to dance with me and I was rejected. I am just wondering if they way that I approached them was awkward or they were not totally interested in dancing.

I also have occasionally noticed that when a girl is dancing, a guy approach her and they start to dance together without any talk in between. I have tried that too, but the girl was surprised and step back from me.

I should mention that I have been described as handsome and good looking by my friends, but also shy. Is it my shyness that put girls off of me?How should I ask l” do you want to dance with me?”!!!?
Just come up to a girl who appears bored or alone

And be like hey,you're too pretty to appear bored

you should be dancing

better yet,i've found a solution



you can dance with me!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment