Sunday, November 21, 2010

10 Points Today! OUCH anyone ever felt my pain? What would this do to your self dignity and esteem?

How would you feel if your ex begs pleads for weeks then all the sudden--------%26gt;They move on!

Not only move on but in Better shape than ever! Has taken up a new hobby! And just a totally different person?I broke up with my ex gf about 6 months ago she was pretty pathetic and she was getting too needy. I did her wrong ill admit and after i wronged her she started stalking me and calling me all the time telling me she loved me still and would do anything for me blah blah. All the sudden one day her uncle brings me all my stuff and some of her things and then 2 weeks later she calls me tells me she is sorry for offending me, and she tells me she forgives me (Wtf?) Then she stops stalking me. She is nicer, friendlier, outgoing, in shape, a guy magnet, is living out her dreams, has plenty new hobbies, just a total different person than before she even looks so much better! I dont want her back but it amazes me how one day shes looking like a complete wreck crying nonstop then shes the smiling hot dance girl on campus?10 Points Today! OUCH anyone ever felt my pain? What would this do to your self dignity and esteem?
She finally got over you. Perhaps, she underwent counseling or maybe met another guy and it totally changed her viewpoint on life. She realized she was being too clingy and that in order to get over you, she first needed to ask your forgiveness, even though you were the one who broke up with her. It sounds like she started seeing life for what it is and that it doesn't need you in it to be complete and wonderful. I'm really happy for her and you should be. Why don't you congratulate her10 Points Today! OUCH anyone ever felt my pain? What would this do to your self dignity and esteem?
You wrote some contradictory statements.



';OUCH anyone ever felt my pain? What would this do to your self dignity and esteem?';



';I dont want her back';



It sounds like you don't like who she was but you like who she has become. But it's probably too late. Maybe she got some treatment for her issues. You'd be amazed how quick and effective some can be.
Part of it may just be for show, or maybe it is genuine. Either way, 'reclaiming' your dignity and self esteem is something totally within you. Don't look for external gratification because it is just a bandaid and only treats the symptom, not the root cause.
Well she must've finally realised that you're not worth her tears. (Clever girl.)



She's just getting on with her life. You obviously made her feel selfconscious and you never understood her, therefore she would cry, and now she's finally comfortable with herself. She doesn't feel as though she needs to impress anyone, but herself.
..shes doing what u wanted her to do.....she moved on......and stopped stalking u..lol....if i were u..id just better myself as well and not worry bout what shes doing..thats what she wants..she wants u to worry about her and think about her..really ive seen girls who were like that and all of a sudden their thinking ';ill just do things to make myself seem more desirable and hell want me back sometime';...weird huh?
Maturity and self-respect are never easy lessons. We get them only after experiencing rough times, usually as a result of our own foolish mistakes/decisions, and hours and hours of self-reflection.



She seems to have earned herself a little of both. Good for her.
Obviously someone told a very good secret. The best revenge to get over a breakup is to live well.



It got your attention now, didn't it?



Good for her.
Looks like she met someone who appreciates her, and has fulfilled her dreams. Sorry about your luck.
^ Agreed with Paris.

|


|Aha
GOOD FOR HER!!! You done her wrong,she's got over the break up and moved on. Serves you right!
aint supposedto be happy she finally got off your back? or maybe u were just playing hard to get? someone saw the good in her and she took it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment