Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girls...dance tights problem with uniform...help?

So I'm on my school's dance team. And our uni consists of this step-dance-like dress, black pantyhose, and, obviously, black dance shoes. My problem is with the pantyhose. It takes me like ten minutes to get on, and I'm always the last one out of the changing room because of it. It's gotten to the point where i have to get one of my friends to help (I kno, weird lol). But its embarrassing and I've begun to really dread changing because of it. And when I do finally have them on, the gusset is always, like, an inch too low and ugghhhh. I've tried a bigger size, but I still can't get them on without tearing them. I'm not fat or anything. I'm five two and about one hundred and thirteen pounds, so I'm fairly normal.



How can I get them on faster? What about using like lotion or something to help lube up the skin on the legs?Girls...dance tights problem with uniform...help?
Practise makes perfect

- Try and try again to get them on, make that your home work to put on tights



This website should help you learn to put on your tights

http://shapings.com/Merchant/merchant.mv鈥?/a>Girls...dance tights problem with uniform...help?
try like scrunching up the pantyhose on your leg. so you take the top part and pull it in, so the leg is scrunched up till its like the size of a sock. then just slip that leg on and repeat. sorry if i cant explain this that well
Scrunch the tights/pantyhose before you put them on and then slip your leg through...idk if it makes sense but it does when putting tights on! And it also helps if they are ';convertible tights'; (like with the holes on the back of the foot so you can roll em up and stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment