Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can i lose 20 pounds and sculp my Legs?

I really need to get my legs nice and sculped, also I just got out of re-hab and i gained 20 pounds! I need to lose those 20 pounds by May 30th. The only way i can go back to work is if i get back in shape. I also can't have any bulk. I'm a dancer and nobody wants to watch a girl dance in a bikini with muscles.



I know to exercise and eat healthy but i need specifics [mainly to help my legs]. Personal expierence is welcome.How can i lose 20 pounds and sculp my Legs?
find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories a day you need to maintain your weight. take 300-400calories off that number and thats how many you need to lose weight.

work out - cardio 4-6 times a week for 30-50min plus light weight weight training

8 glasses of water a day

5-8 servings of fruit and vegetables a day

instead of big meals eat 5-6 small meals a day (portion control)

no junk food, no bleached flower (e.g.white bread, pasta), no sodasHow can i lose 20 pounds and sculp my Legs?
buy this product called hiphop abs. i saw it on tv and i have seen people who have used it. like my cousin. me and her tried it and it really works. it is really fun too. plus it has the music i like on it. i hope u like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment