Friday, November 19, 2010

Does he honestly like me?

(Okay, first of all. I am 12 years old.)



I have just recently moved to a new school this year, not knowing anyone at all. After the first week of school, I began to notice this boy. I thought he looked quite attractive and I immediately fell in love with him. During October, there was this dance. I was having a great time with my friends until a slow dance song came on. I saw my crush dancing with this other girl who already had a boyfriend, but in a different school. I soon found out he had no idea. I felt horrible and left the dance. The next day, I fell out of love with him. I knew who he liked and felt very hopeless of ever dating him or starting a relationship. Several months have passed, my crush soon found out that the girl he danced with was already taken. At the next dance, girl's choice, I asked him to dance with me. The first time, I came to him. The third time, we came to eachother, and the third time, he came to me. We danced three times in a row. I felt good afterwards, so I went home in a happy mood. The next day (Saturday), I was on yahoo and received a message from his best friend. He first asked me if I liked him, and I calmy said yes. He then told me that his friend liked me. I was very excited to hear this, so I replied back, asking how he found out. He found out by asking him after we danced. Finally, on Monday, we started to talk a bit, even though we barely have any classes together. I am extremely shy around boys I like, so I generally only speak a few words to him a day, if not none. Finally, on Thursday, he asked me out through a note. I said yes, of course, very excited that I finally am dating the guy I have liked for awhile. Throughout the other weeks, I have felt very subconcious about what he thinks about me and how look. I truly don't believe I deserve them and we really aren't perfect for eachother. I feel I intimidate him, because I am tall and he is very short (I'm 5'6'; and he is like 5'0';) and the fact that I have a deep, husky voice. I also feel that he is judging my every movement, so I always have to act like someone I am not. Around him, I tend to mess up my speech. I intermix words and sometimes repeat them or say them awkwardly.

But my questions are....

1) Does he truly like me? Or just because I danced with him. He hasn't showed any interest in me before.



Also, any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know, I am probably taking this relationship too seriously... but I'm just curious.

ThanksDoes he honestly like me?
I'm not quite sure if he does like you, but I do think you're taking the relationship a little too seriously. Be yourself around him. Try to be a little more... loud. :) Talk to him. Tell him what you like and try to get him to tell you what he likes. Hang out with him more. Compliment him sometimes and let him really know you do like him. But I think the main thing you can do (and I know I already said this :D) is be yourself and see where that gets you! Good luck and I hope things workout between you too! ;DDoes he honestly like me?
..mer-men love everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment