Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I like this girl but i dont know what to say or talk about with her?

aight there this girl i like but i dont know how if she likes me. she's dated a big guy B4 and since im big guy i know she's not shallow. but she's not like othere girls like all her and my friends are wild and outgoing. she's not she's the quiet one watching everyone else party usally gotta get here drunk to have act wild(she's not ugly she actually very beautiful). so i kno we have that in common. i never had experience with this stuff tru high schol (07grad) so i really dont know how to talk to her. last night we actually partied together she got drunk and had fun i was DD for the night but at one point me and 2 other guys were sitting down watching all the girls dance and she pulled us to dance with here but the other sat back down and i hardly evere dance i dont wanna look stupid in front of people but last night i just **** it and i started dancing with her so with this and me talkin to here last night i know she knows i like here. also my friend said he told her i did.I like this girl but i dont know what to say or talk about with her?
Talk about your common interests, since you two seem to have alot in common.



All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment