Sunday, November 21, 2010

Getting over my crush, need help :(?

Ok, long story, I'm a freshman in high school by the way.



So a few weeks ago we had our school dance, girl asks the guy...I went with a friend (I actually had a crush on her though)...Anyways, nothing happened, we had fun and went back to normal.



However, lately I feel sick whenever I see a picture of her...The weird part is though, when I talk to her I'm completely fine. I don't WANT to date her, because it most likely wouldn't last and would lead to us never speaking to each other again.



But like I stated earlier, whenever I see a picture of her, or I think about her and she isn't standing right there I start thinking ';What IF I asked her out..?'; and ';Did she actually ask another guy out first, or did she do that so asking ME wouldn't be so awkward';...Just a few days ago, a friend of ours made the remark ';You like him'; and she was like ';Not in that way..'; So I know the chances are slim to none...



How can I get over this? I like her as a friend, but whenever I'm alone and for whatever reason I think about her, I can't help but wonder if I would've asked her out, and how it would've turned out..



Basically, I just need advice on how to deal with this...Thanks in advanceGetting over my crush, need help :(?
Hmm, what i do to get over someone is text every guy in my phone to get over that person.

Sooo im advising you text every girl in your phone and see what happens, might get your mind off of her and then you two can just stay friends ;)Getting over my crush, need help :(?
You need to ask her out or find another girl...

If you don't then you'll continue to do the 'what if' scenario %26amp;

that never gets you anywhere; you need to sepearate yourself

from fantasy and reality %26amp; the only way to do that is ask her out

or find some other girl but it sounds like you're really into this girl,

I say suck it up grab your balls %26amp; go ahead! %26lt; 3(:

B e s t wishes.!
you have mixed emotions, and you must find someone to replace her. Moreover, she doesn't dig you anymore because ';familiarity breeds contempt';. She has a strong idea of you that will probable not change.
she still might like you ....the reason she said not in that way is because she probaly wasn't sure you liked her in that way and she didn't want to look stupid....try flirting with her and getting to know her better and if she flirts back then she probaly likes you...if it turns out she dosnt then move on there are millions of girls out there that do like you

No comments:

Post a Comment