Friday, November 19, 2010

Guys:How do you like to dance with a girl?

facing her or are you behind her?



BQ: Girls, which do you preferGuys:How do you like to dance with a girl?
Facing her...with one of her legs between mineGuys:How do you like to dance with a girl?
behind her ?? well i think thats gonna cause argument wouldnt it ??
(hand on her butt)
Naked.
Facing her ofcourse. If your dancing with a girl you should be facing her and focusing on her. Not her sexy butt, or body or whatever. How ever if she wanted me to face behind her then how can I say no? ;) lol.
Horizontally? ;)

OK, facing! lol
i hate when i go dancing, and these random guys come up from behind me and start grinding on me



i'll have to agree with happiness's answer, i like that the best
up close and personal either way
I had rather cuddle than dance.
  • business hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment