Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guy problem, PLEASE ANSWER!?

This year,this guy started flirting with me. He invited me over and we hung out. He would sometimes hug me and he was always talking to me. So i thought he liked me. Every one pressured me to ask him to the Winter Tolo Dance (girls ask guys). He said yes, but then he asked another girl so he wouldn't have to go with me. I was so confused why he had lead me on, and i was so embarrassed and upset. He came up and talked to me. He apologized over and over, saying that he was basically a jerk, i was upset and i cried. He hugged me, i said it was fine. He snuck a two page letter into my binder. The letter was all about how much of a selfish jerk he was. He s said that he did want to go with me, and the reason why he said no in the end was because of peer pressure. He said I was much more better then the girl he s asked. He wrote about how when we hung out, all he thought was how much we had in common, and how badly he wanted just to hold me. Then he begged for me to forgive him, and asked me if i wanted to got to the Tolo. I was going to say no, because i didn't want to be a pity date.



But then next day at school, he was not there so i couldn't give him my letter in response. But the weird thing was, all of his friends (that are girls) were super super friendly to me, then they invited me over to hang out with them and spend the night, no one ever hangs out with them, they are very seclusive. Anyways SO i guess we're going to the basketball game, he's the captain and would be there. Someone told me that their plan was to get this guy and i together. Do you think he really means what he said in the letter, should i forgive him? DOes he actually feel anything for me. Be as honest as possible. Any advice would be so helpful. Thank you!Guy problem, PLEASE ANSWER!?
forgive the guy



no one in the right (male) mind would even bother writing a LETTER of apology to a girl when there are easier ways (txt/call/email). say if i didn't want to go with a girl and felt bad for it, i wouldn't go out of my way to write a letter and explain the situation. id maybe call or talk to them online and explain very briefly the situation/excuse and just kinda hope for the best (she won't turn insane and stab my face the next day)



give him another shotGuy problem, PLEASE ANSWER!?
I would forgive him
I'm sorry but it sounds like he's setting you up to make a fool out of you. Some guys are really mean.If he really meant what he said then he'll come to you.Leave him hanging like he did you and see what happens. His other female friends know to much so hes giving details he shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment