Sunday, December 11, 2011

Should I ask a certain guy to the girls choice dance and if so how?

My school is having a Girls Choice Dance. There is this certain guy that I like and last year we went together to this same dance. The problem is that he said he didn't know if he was going to go with anyone this year. I don't know if I should take the chance to ask him. So should I ask him, and if yes how?Should I ask a certain guy to the girls choice dance and if so how?
Of course. If you went together last year it shouldn't be hard to get him to go with you again this year.



I'm not sure what you meant by ,';how.'; Just ask him if he wants to go with you again. If you're nervous about getting rejected, you could say something like, ';If you don't find anyone to go with, we should go together again. I had fun last time and it beats staying home.';

No comments:

Post a Comment