Sunday, December 11, 2011

Help me figure this out!?

i have a guy friend, who i recently became really close to and now i like him.. and i have for over a year. i finally told him, but by text in october (both of us are shy) first he said his feelings were the same, but then the next day he denied liking me... we both have never been in a relationship either... but one of my friends and all of my family says he likes me. my other friends say no because he said he didn't. he does things that show he likes me, like showing off, hanging out with me, calling me everyday, stuff like that...i asked him to a dance (girls choice) and he said yes... we went, but he wouldn't slow dance...i was thinking about asking him out by taking his phone and changing the greeting to ';will you go out with me?'; but im shy and afraid he'll say no... and i couldn't figure out how to change his greeting...my friend said that everyday he hangs out with them after 1st period (same class) and ALWAYS asks where i am and once they say they don't know, he just walks off... last night and the night before he had me log in as him in 2 of his accounts to do something for him.. i've had him check my grades... so we trust each other...my friend thinks that he denied liking me and didn't slow dance with me cuz he wants it just between us two, and not our friends...my mom doesn't think i should ask him out. she thinks he should cuz he's the guy... but if i wait, i don't think he'll ever ask me out cuz he's really shy and has never dated before... what should i do?!Help me figure this out!?
First of all, how old are you? How old is he?



Anyways, if you ask me, I would say it doesn't matter who asks who, if you like him, then go ahead. It seems to me though that he is interested in you, just by calling you everyday, that says a lot. Maybe he denied saying he liked you because he's not ready to date you yet or he is waiting for the right moment to ask you out. However, I dont see the hurry in you needing to ask him out, maybe you should hang out with him more and get to know him more so you're both closer to each other and it will happen sometime between there.Help me figure this out!?
Kiss him. Show him your boobs. Do something that will leave no doubt. If he likes you he will respond, and if he doesn't then forget him. And tell everyone he has a really small penis, then no one will date him and he'll be miserable. He does like you but he's being a pussy, so get him to man up or move one.



Just walk home with him from school or something, grab his a$$ and start making out. It'll work. And if it doesn't.. again, just tell everyone he tried to sleep with you but you couldn't find his penis, it was so small. That'll teach him.
I think you should ask him out. I know how frustrating it can be!! I'm really confused too, but since you actually have a relationship with him, I'd say go for it. It's cute that he asks where you are and stuff.. I think that means somebody wants to hang out with you, or wants to be alone with you %26lt;3. Anyways, ask him. But through a text or chat, not in person.. I'd be so scared, especially if he said no.
in a txt (since ur shy) ask him out, especially since ur already friends
He is afraid to take it to the next level but I think you are both already ';going out'; just haven't talked about it...Its so weird but all guys dont like to talk about sensitive things like love...Just show him, perfect time with Christmas here-do something really sweet and thoughtful for him for Christmas. Bake him cookies, etc....Get a mistletoe and hang it over his head -see what he does....
How old are you?

How old is he?

Maybe he is confused? (playing for the same team as you ;-)

You'll probably never know cause you're not asking him out!!

He may have trouble coming out who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment