Sunday, December 11, 2011

GIRL QUESTIOIN HELPS?

So my friend is a little bit wierd when it comes to this he's a good person and a good guy friend and i definatly dont wana put or friendship in jepordy, but he is way too overconfident with girls in our grade(8th) he thinks hes a pimp basicly and girls think hes extremely anoying and unapealing but he doesnt get it. I am ( i feel liek a dik bragin) prety popular with evryone had 3 realy hot gfs, another isue is he tihnks hes the **** and a school dances theres like a group of the hot girls dancing and like 3 guys( me included sumtimes but mostly just liek the 3 jocks so then he comes like rolling in and dancing to and wen he does all the girls leave

so my dilema is that he is kinda forcing me to come with him when he goes on like ';Flirting runs'; hes realy unatrual and puts me in akward situations, )i got realy mad at him for this) but i was talking with the girl i like and i had a realy good chance she was like way outa my range and he goes outa the blue i tihnk greg needs a hug, she kinda akwarded out and left ever since then ive been geting kinda mor and mor dectacted to her and my girl friends(like friends not in the gf sense) and mor and mor to him i dont wana dump him as a friend but how do i break it to him hes not wut he thinks he is (believe me ive tried IT ddus notttt end well) also to confirm my fears evryone thinks wer like best friends now hes good as a guy friend and if the girl stuf stoped i wouldnt care wut people say but its kinda mesing with my liklyness to get laid



Srry its long and the spelings bad i also seem liek a dick the way i worded it but theharsh reality is here i am happy with my life without his help and hes kinda mesing with itGIRL QUESTIOIN HELPS?
8th grade?GIRL QUESTIOIN HELPS?
Wait.. What?

No comments:

Post a Comment