Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i ask a girl to dance with me?

i have a crush on a girl at school butat every dance i cant ask her to dance, i want to but i dont know howHow do i ask a girl to dance with me?
just go up and ask her to dance. The worst she can say is noHow do i ask a girl to dance with me?
mmm let's see...how about going up to her and asking her: would you like to dance? straight and to the point. and you will probably be doing what other boys dont have the balls to. you'll sound and look like a man
Say, ';excuse me miss I saw you from across the room you got my attention and you makin' say yo----o o';. ';SO could I have this dance and maybe I'll see you aroud school or something like that and I could take you out and be your everything
depending on the type of the girl, the receipe is to ';would you dance with me'; how do you think? I was always dedligheted if some boy asked me in such a cortueous way, that sounded like respect, real respect if you know what I mean. Ipersonally like to feel more than the size of my boobs, how do you think?bonne chance :) it'll go fine

No comments:

Post a Comment