Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does this mean she wants to dance with you at the club? plz help?

i dont think im attractive......but when i go to the clubs ive had girls dance with me ....I dont really attack them persay haha i keep my distance and they face me and dance but im too shy to thrust my pen*s again on them haha....not used to the clubbing thing...(i only went like 1 time recently) and my lame friend who bragged and said he got chicks before didnt get anyw hen i went out with him ONCE to the club.

how do i get themt o talk?why are girls wanting to dance with a random guy??? im random to them lolDoes this mean she wants to dance with you at the club? plz help?
They just want to dance. Nothing more. So dance with them, dance good, dance often. You'll get the girl after that.Does this mean she wants to dance with you at the club? plz help?
clubs are for dancing if you wanna talk to a girl you dont go to a club

No comments:

Post a Comment