Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can a girl get over a guy she likes so much?

Hey im a 15 year old girl in high school and ive really been liking this guy for 8 months now. He means so much to me. hes my friends and hes 18 yrs old. He was my 1st kiss, the 1st guy to ever give me attention and hit on me. He was the 1st guy to ever tell me i was pretty. But last yr, after my 1st kiss, like a couple days later i asked him if he wanted to b with me he said no.

A couple weeks ago i found out hes not allowed to date (its true), but my friend told me she was at a quince yesterday and he was there flirted with so many girls, danced with a lot of girls, n asked to hang out with a lot of girls. He told her how he is living he life. N it just made me feel bad how he flirts with so many girls, n hits on so many girls, n prolly to him im nothing to him, but to me he means so much =[ I think about him all the time %26amp; always wish to b special 2 him but i feel like such a loozer now. I feel so stupid for ever thinking he liked me =[

Ive cried over him so much these past 8 months and he has no ideaHow can a girl get over a guy she likes so much?
you sound so much like me i no what ur going through

you just need to try to stop thinking about him

go out and try to fund other guys there are other people in the world who will like you more and actually give you attewntion all the time he just wasnt the right guy... i had this problem but i just went out all the time and i met new guys its hard to get over him but you just need to try hes not worth ur tearsHow can a girl get over a guy she likes so much?
i've had the same problems. some people just fall for people HARD, and you sound like one of them. which is totaly ok, because i do too. Well, i guess it sucks for us, but w/e

anyway, i've found that liking someone is very mental. like you can convince yourself that you like someone, even if you don't that much,. and eventually you will like them. I'm not saying you should just choose some random guy and decide that you are going to like him, but choose a nice guy who shows interest in you and DECIDE that you are going to like him. Just think about him a lot and trust me you will like him. but be sure to choose someone who you sorta like or would want to like more. sorry that was kinda confusing....hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment