Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does he like me????!!!!!!!!?

i have a guy friend, who i've been friends/known for 3 years, who i recently became really close to and now i like him.. and i have for over a year. i finally told him, but by text in october (both of us are shy) first he said his feelings were the same, but then the next day he denied liking me (had a friend ask him by text)... we both have never been in a relationship either... but one of my friends and all of my family says he likes me(and me). my other friends say no because he said he didn't. he does things that show he likes me, like showing off, hanging out with me, calling me everyday, texting me, hanging out with me during passing periods (didnt do this before). stuff like that...i asked him to a dance (girls choice) and he said yes... we went, but he wouldn't slow dance...i was thinking about asking him out by asking to see his phone and changing the greeting to ';will you go out with me?'; but im shy and afraid he'll say no... and i couldn't figure out how to change his greeting...my friend said that everyday he hangs out with them after 1st period (same class) and ALWAYS asks where i am and once they say they don't know, he just walks off..my friend thinks that he denied liking me and didn't slow dance with me cuz he wants it just between us two, and not our friends...my mom doesn't think i should ask him out. she thinks he should cuz he's the guy... but if i wait, i don't think he'll ever ask me out cuz he's really shy and has never dated before... what should i do?!Does he like me????!!!!!!!!?
yes, he does like you but is to shy to admit it. keep talking to him then try talking to him in person



help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Does he like me????!!!!!!!!?
yes he does like you the reason he told your friend he didnt say that is he was embarrased but he does like you . your mom is old fashioned i think if you like him you should ask him out he seems shy so maybe you asking him would set him at ease a little bit. go for it and good luck
im kind of going through the same thing....im pretty sure he likes you...but i dont think you should ask him out. maybe you should try to find a moment alone with him and talk to him about the text..that said he felt the same way. like you said hes shy..and so are you but if you want a chance with this guy you should just talk to him about it. but dont ask him out! let him ask you out!!
He likes you but has a small package and that's what's causing him to flip flop.
so, methinks you should give it a try. If it's his first time dating, then he probably doesn't really know what to do. Just take the lead a little bit. The changing the phone greeting is WAY cute, by the way. I would say yes. XD I think he likes you, but he may have a hard time admitting it to anyone because he doesn't want to make his heart vulnerable. Just keep doing what you're doing, and being good friends for each other.
Ok, first off just to tell you, i am only 13 so this may just be my opinion, but i hope it helps. Once you are good friends with a guy, it's hard to start a relationship with him. That has has happened to me... trust me on that. I realize that you are shy, but if y'all are both only confident enough to tell each others feelings over a text, (which who knows, may have been his friend with his phone), then you probably need to rethink that, because if you really like him, then you both shouldn't be embarrassed or shy around each other. Another thing is that if he denies you in front of his friends, then he probably doesn't like you as much as you like him.

- Thanks for listening!
he likes you

your mom is right (im old fashioned too) so just drop hints but dont ask him out yourself

he denied because he's an idiot

i think he really does like you but the denying thing bothers me, once i had a friend ask my boyfriend (before we were bf/gf) and he at first didnt want to answer after a while he said yes. i say keep an eye out, dont rush it (as much as i know you want to) and WAIT for HIM TO ASK YOU OUT, thats the only way you'll know if he's not just an idiot. trust me, please dont ask him out, let him do it.
aw this is such a cute story and it sounds like he likes you! but your mom is right. you shouldn't ask him out because your the girl and also if he wants to go out with you he will eventually ask you out. you already told him how you feel so he knows that you like him and he wouldn't keep continuing to hang out with you if he didn't feel the same, right? you said hes shy which is probably why he wouldn't slow dance with you and denied liking you to his friend, guys can be lame like that sometimes so don't worry about it. eff your friends their jealous! anddd speaking of jealous, it might work if you try and make him jealous by flirting with other guys. maybe then hell get the hint and make a move. if that doesn't work its not bad if YOU make a move on him. im sure he wouldn't turn that down ;)
Yes he does, he's too shy. Go ahead and ask him out, it's fine.
just chill, hes not worth your time if hes playing hard to get :P
Yeah he likes you just ask him out! Goodluck



help me plz

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
no, he hates ur guts
yes, he does like you. he only said he liked you in your texts and not at school because he probably didn't want your friends to laugh at him, you said that your both shy right? well thats why he said no he didn't like you, i know that if it was me i would only say it in the texts not in real life cuz there's other people around and might make fun of me. and of course he said yes to the dance i would of. Oh and he probably didn't want to slow dance because he doesn't want to embarrass you or him because he doesn't know how. plus he likes you because probably when he asks you were your going is cuz he wants you to be safe. ask him out, but if he says no than just try acting really sad around him then he'll feel bad and then ask you out. Best of luck!
he's probably gay and thinks of you as his gal pal. lol
if he talks to you about relationships and that he likes you, but dont spoil a good friendship by mentioning this to him let him do the work. Because he could just want to be close friends so, really you should get some hints if he likes you. But like i said dont imbarres him because this will spoil everything.
go for it, favre it out there, no matter what the result

No comments:

Post a Comment