Sunday, December 11, 2011

I met a girl, and talked her into coming to my house within less than 5 minutes ?

Then when she gets here, she admits that she's a prude !



I'm not an Angel, ok ... I hate to judge myself.

( but maybe I am a male-whore )



Anyway, that's not the issue.

( you ready ... )



How is it that I find this girl dancing in the rain, and singing to her i-pod music.



Then I ask her to come to my house.



Before even coming to my house ... I asked her if I can kiss her, or touch her.

( she said, '; No i'm just getting to know you. '; )



The twist is ... she tells me, she has to change her clothes - then she'll meet me in 15 minutes.

( so she meets me in 15 minutes )



For about 1 hour %26amp; 30 minutes - I was trying to show her that all I wanted was to fool around. We danced, and everything.



THE SHIELD WAS STILL UP !

( today she smokes half this weed I bought for her '; I don't even smoke anymore '; --- I paid for it, so I put it out, and basically I tell her ... if she's not giving me any action - then step off )



IF ANYONE ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO READ ALL OF THIS.

( what kind of girl was I dealing with ??? )I met a girl, and talked her into coming to my house within less than 5 minutes ?
One who was hoping for more than you were offering.



It looks to me like she found you very attractive but wanted a better offer than just casual sex. It's likely she was open to the idea of getting to know you better and maybe a relationship.



As neither of you wanted what the other was offering, you're better off apart.I met a girl, and talked her into coming to my house within less than 5 minutes ?
Glad I could help ::)

Report Abuse


Obviously a bit** and a who*e...duh!!!...and your not doing any better ^^ !!!
a smart one! she got her high on and you got to pay . wise up she was not stupid you were.
i agree with greta m

sorry mate

smarten up a bit lol



Can you help me out please? http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment