Sunday, December 11, 2011

Help me figure out this guy!?

i have a guy friend, who i recently became really close to and now i like him.. and i have for over a year. i finally told him, but by text in october (both of us are shy) first he said his feelings were the same, but then the next day he denied liking me... we both have never been in a relationship either... but one of my friends and all of my family says he likes me. my other friends say no because he said he didn't. he does things that show he likes me, like showing off, hanging out with me, calling me everyday, stuff like that...i asked him to a dance (girls choice) and he said yes... we went, but he wouldn't slow dance...i was thinking about asking him out by taking his phone and changing the greeting to ';will you go out with me?'; but im shy and afraid he'll say no... and i couldn't figure out how to change his greeting...my friend said that everyday he hangs out with them after 1st period (same class) and ALWAYS asks where i am and once they say they don't know, he just walks off... last night and the night before he had me log in as him in 2 of his accounts to do something for him.. i've had him check my grades... so we trust each other...my friend thinks that he denied liking me and didn't slow dance with me cuz he wants it just between us two, and not our friends...my mom doesn't think i should ask him out. she thinks he should cuz he's the guy... but if i wait, i don't think he'll ever ask me out cuz he's really shy and has never dated before... what should i do?!Help me figure out this guy!?
you should ask him out, give it a shot what's the worst that can happen hell say no so you'll move on. there are more guys out there.Help me figure out this guy!?
Just ask him out! Do you really think he will say no? Doesn't sound like it to me! He obviously likes you, he probably wants to ask you out too, but is as nervous about it as you are. Better yet, instead of straight up asking him ';Will you go out with me';, you should say ';When are you going to ask me out?'; but it has to be face-to-face because then he will have to give you a straight answer, otherwise he'll lose his nerve and play it off
He likes you ask him out and take it slowly at first test the waters type of thing but if your good together go for it
Sorry if this is long. But, it's really what I have to say.

I guess we're on the same boat huh? Well, the funny thing is, I can't even answer my own question yet I am able to actually say something for you. On your case, at least you've known him for over a year. On mine, I've only officially got close to him last September. You know, I think it actually depends on how he acts. If he's showing signs that he likes you, I guess he do care for you. Even though, we actually don't know why both of our guys do that, I'm believing that they have special feelings for us. Because, they wouldn't just treat us like that for no reason. I think that your guy just didn't figure out that he likes you yet. But, I'm pretty sure that once he go deep with this subject, he'll tell you how he feels. My advice is, if you think it wouldn't ruin your friendship with each other, since you've known each other for a long time, ask him. But, if you think that it will be awkward after, I strongly suggest (from experience) that you wait for him, because, eventually, he will find out his true feelings for you. But, if you truly deeply like him, why not take the chance? At least, it will be your first. If he does feel the same way, then good outcome right? But if he doesn't feel the same, I'm sure he would put it in comforting words. And you guys would still be friends. Believe me, I know. I've experience it. I wish you the best with him. Good Luck.
Hey girl! Ugh i know this situation is difficult...The chemistry you and him have!! he obviously likes you, but he's like not sure.Idk hun, okay so what i would do is give him time or if you really like him then just say idk whats going on but i like you %26amp; either you do or don't feel the same. So do you like me?? And if he says yes be like well could you see us together..but if he says no then say ok well i'll ttyl..don't let it really get to your head even if you really do like him. I truly think he likes you. And since he's a shy person then you and him have to be alone or you call or text him. Ok so let me know how it goes girl. ttyl i hope this helps
Ask him face to face
This guy has the same personality as me (kind of). Just ask him really politely if he wants to go out, but do it after you get him in a good mood. Like, talk to him a bunch and try to have a positive conversation before you ask him. But, ask him face to face!!!!!!!!!!!!!



answer please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
First of all, your mom is a bit old school. There is no modern day ';guy has to lead'; rule. How 1950's. Second, based on the fact that you said that neither of you have been in a relationship before, you are probably pretty young. No, there is nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying that it is harder to begin a relationship when you are young because neither person has experience to lean on. By what you say, he is interested but may be a little unsure about himself and what he is feeling. It is totally okay for you to make the first move, but take it slow and don't overwhelm or crowd him. This will take time and patience. Move slowly, take a deep breath, and good luck.
It seems to me that this guy is not mature enough for you. He is acting like a baby. Leave this one alone and look elsewhere. There are so many guys who really are looking for a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment