Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can a girl get over a guy she likes so much?

Hey im a 15 year old girl in high school and ive really been liking this guy for 8 months now. He means so much to me. hes my friends and hes 18 yrs old. He was my 1st kiss, the 1st guy to ever give me attention and hit on me. He was the 1st guy to ever tell me i was pretty. But last yr, after my 1st kiss, like a couple days later i asked him if he wanted to b with me he said no.

A couple weeks ago i found out hes not allowed to date (its true), but my friend told me she was at a quince yesterday and he was there flirted with so many girls, danced with a lot of girls, n asked to hang out with a lot of girls. He told her how he is living he life. N it just made me feel bad how he flirts with so many girls, n hits on so many girls, n prolly to him im nothing to him, but to me he means so much =[ I think about him all the time %26amp; always wish to b special 2 him but i feel like such a loozer now. I feel so stupid for ever thinking he liked me =[How can a girl get over a guy she likes so much?
You'll get over him. Wait until you find someone else closer to your age that will really like you and not treat you so bad. You deserve better. Don't obsess over him cause he isn't worth it. Sounds like he doesn't want just one girl, he wants a lot of girls. Just be nice to everyone in school and you'll be surprised who you might meet. Good luck ;)How can a girl get over a guy she likes so much?
Time's a healer. You're only 15. You have your whole life. You'll look back on this one day and laugh.
omg i feel you and feel so bad for you cause im in that same exact

position but 13.

:(

see

vvvvvvvv

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
try to forget about him. to me he just sounds like a stupid flirt. there are people im dure that like you in one of your classes, for example or something. time will help you get over him. goodluck:)
time heals every wound
I dont know, WHAT YOU SAY THIS IS MADNESS FOR ANSWERING THIS?! madness you say? THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
wow, i thought i was the only person in that situation. I am 16 and im love this girl that is 14 but both of us cant date yet. But shes really popular and a lot of boys like her. But i cant seem to get over it!



but what really helped me was, if ever he started to be allowed to date, he would choose a really good friend! Just like bestfriends before girlfriend. So i would say be his friend now and get to know him better. The friendship you start now can develope and turn into a relationship now. Try to focus on school and make more friends.



That was all of the things i can figure out now, email me and maybe ill have more advice later!
ok. To me it looks like you need more confidence in your self. Also If you feel that he really is not giving you what you want move on. You are young and there are other guys who are better waiting for you. Its great he was ur first for a lot of things and keep those as really good memories but it dosent always mean that its together forever. You have to understand that the first is not always going to work out. Thats the reason people date to get to know each other and not marry right at the moment. Let him flirt and u forget about him and move on. Don't get too sad at a guy who is not even worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment