Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does this guy like me or not?!?

i have a guy friend, who i've been friends/known for 3 years, who i recently became really close to and now i like him.. and i have for over a year. i finally told him, but by text in october (both of us are shy) first he said his feelings were the same, but then the next day he denied liking me (had a friend ask him by text)... we both have never been in a relationship either... but one of my friends and all of my family says he likes me(and me). my other friends say no because he said he didn't. he does things that show he likes me, like showing off, hanging out with me, calling me everyday, texting me, hanging out with me during passing periods (didnt do this before). stuff like that...i asked him to a dance (girls choice) and he said yes... we went, but he wouldn't slow dance...i was thinking about asking him out by asking to see his phone and changing the greeting to ';will you go out with me?'; but im shy and afraid he'll say no... and i couldn't figure out how to change his greeting...my friend said that everyday he hangs out with them after 1st period (same class) and ALWAYS asks where i am and once they say they don't know, he just walks off..my friend thinks that he denied liking me and didn't slow dance with me cuz he wants it just between us two, and not our friends...my mom doesn't think i should ask him out. she thinks he should cuz he's the guy... but if i wait, i don't think he'll ever ask me out cuz he's really shy and has never dated before... what should i do?!Does this guy like me or not?!?
I am old school too! I'd say let him ask you out the old fashion way.


BUT


In this case I say both of you drop the texting act and just talk like normal people.Does this guy like me or not?!?
tell him what happened and ask him again i think he probabaly does but check with him
My opinion is.. He likes you. He just doesnt want to admit it. Or he doesnt want you knowing that he likes you for sure cause he doesnt want to ruin your guy's friendship. I think you should ask him about it. Tell him how you feel and ask him why he tells you he likes you, But than denys it to people who ask him.
I would wait if I were you. Not that you can't do it the unconventional way and ask him out, but he seems hesitant...maybe he's trying to work it all out in his head about how he feels about you. Guys are finicky and it's hard to read them (esp the shy ones) and he might just not be ready yet. It sounds to me like he digs you for sure so I'd give him some time. If he doesn't ask you out within a month but still does and says the same stuff, I'd ask him about it. Do something coyly or flirtatiously like, ';boy there is just this guy i'm into but i don't think he's ever gonna ask me out, what do you think i should do about it?';





Good luck! Hopefully he'll come around
I think he likes you very much but just doesn't want his friends to know. Guys are just weird like that. :)


So I know you've probably heard this but get him alone and ask him about it... life's too short to let a great guy go and he sounds liek a great guy. Good luck girlie!
HECK YEAH!


how bout mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
ASK HIM OUT!!!! help out a shy dude. I'm in a slightly similar situation. I'm dying to ask her out but i wont let myself do it because I'm scared to death she'd say no.
sounds like he likes you..... ALOT. but he's not willing to admit it. he's shy and never dated before so that might be it. and changing the cell phone greeting sounds really romantic. i may just try it =)





so, i think you SHOULD ask him out. it's either now or never. so, might as well give it a try
This guy definately likes you, your mom is old school so she would think that: personally I'd just ask him out, I'd say the chances of him liking you are 99%, he just doesn't want your friends involved, or sense he is shy he just doesn't want other people knowing. I guess thats the same thing :p. Good luck!
he likes u but doesn't want to admit it because he's shy and u should ask him out
You should ask him. And about changing the greeting, ask him for his phone and if he asks why, then tell him yours run out of battery, or that you wanna see something. I've had a girl ask me out before and I said yeah 'cause I did like her(She was my first). And just recently, my girl friend asked out her ex and he said yeah. So just go ahead and do it. If he says no then i'm sorry.:)
i would just wait a little while to see what happens





answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
guy sounds a LOT like who i used to be. ask him out, because my guess is he'll say yes, even if he's shy and never dated before. and also, just remember that there's no chance of him saying yes unless you take the chance in the first place. if you like him and he likes you (which is obvious) he's just shy and i'm sure you'll get the answer you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment