Sunday, December 11, 2011

I can't dance. at. all... any advices?

I know nothing about dancing......... but when my girls and i go to da club, I'm so embarrassed b/c i cant dance.......... I really cant.



I cant wave my body to move or shake my booty like all the other girls. I mean ppl tell me i got da body...... and da booty..... i just don't know how to move or shake it around. I have no moves at all!!!!!!!



after takin advice to become comfortable and just move whateverly with the rhythm, i tried........ but i looked ridiculous!!! Not because I didn't have rhythm, but because I looked stiff and ugly!



what should I do?!! is there any way I could learn? How do all you other girls learn?????????? Girls dance so good these days. How do they do it??????



Should I take dancing classes? what kind of dancing? hip hop? belly? do they have dancing classes designed for club dancing?? Erotic, is it? Is there other options than classes?



B/C I want to be at least prepared to a beginner's level before taking classes (YES, It';S THAT BAD!!)



PLEASE HELP! thanksI can't dance. at. all... any advices?
First, you're missing the point of dancing.....it's all about the movement you feel inside!



I'm 55 and I dance for myself.....my motto is ';dance like no one is watching';.....the dance is for you.....and all you are saying is ';this is what music feels to me.'; I dance one to three hours a week for exercise.



Signing up for dance classes is a good idea and a good teacher will give you moves to practice.



Listen to the music and dance your moves, not someone elses.I can't dance. at. all... any advices?
I can almost guarantee you dont look stupid. Your lacking self confidence in that area. Shake dat ***
Do it over and over in the mirror, and visualize yourself dancing the way you want to whenever you hear a song you like, then practice that. You'll get good.
im sure u could do the yes dance me and my bffs do cuz we cant dance either u can find it on www.punchrobert.com
Take modern dance at your local community college.



It's the easiest way to make a number of good friends. I said modern dance specifically because the moves are quite a bit more interesting and focus on full body impression rather than footwork as is the case with most ballroom dances.



I am enrolled in 3 local colleges, purely for fun stuff like dance classes. 1 credit-hour is $20. That's a lot less expensive than my normal dance classes are.



The cost should be minimal.



At a dance studio, you will have the benefit of mirrors to watch yourself. Close your eyes when you dance and relax more.



It takes a long time to get to the kind of shape as a dancer to be able to dance instantly to any music. Most girls I know will take quite a bit of time to adjust to the atmosphere.



Next time you are at a club, just go to the dance floor and make some small moves. Regular club music is not ideal for learning how to dance because of how monotonous it is.



I'll tell you a story - I once was seriously impressed by a particular dance move and could never figure it out. One night I looked in the mirror and I was actually dancing that exact move without realizing it. Any girl that attempts to dance looks hotter than all the wallflowers. Take that from a guy. :)



I have yet to see someone who dances really bad. Just keep dancing, ignore negative comments, and your moves will smooth out naturally.
i suggest going to

www.dance.net
all you have to do is BELIEVE IN URSELF GIRL!!!dun be ashamed of wad u got..just do it...okay...u can always practice by doin the hoolahoop!! it helps to make ur body flexible...and when u dance losen evething in u and clear ur mind AND DANCE!!!its simple....dun worry bout anithin cuz if ur worried, ur scared, and by that ur whole body wioll be stiff!!!GOOD LUCK IN TRYING!!!
Wow that sounds like something I coulda wrote I am extra clumsey no rhythm and super shy in crowds I even embarrass myself alone dancing in mirror like soldja boy said that dance is ugly my boyfriend can dance really good so can all my friends but i cant even try in front of them they all wannateach me but i am so bad its embarrasing i can slow dance and grind a lil but an infant has better moves than me i suggest u ask a close friend to work with u or go to youtube and look at some of the songs that teach u the steps and try b4 u spend alot on classes to be embarrased at if that still dont work start out with some dvd like richard simmons sweating to the oldies to get some limberness and then move up to that chorograped dvd that teaches specific dance moves and those free dance classes at local ymca or trial at a studio just dont pay until u figure out if u can learn ne thing bc i am totally unteachable u might be too hope not ill keep my fingers crossed
its ok its nothing bad most girls that know how to dance very well started off bad. just pick out a song that has really good rhythm for you just picture it in your head how you would like to move and just FEEL IT!! come on music is a great way to express the way you feel. if you really want to dance so badly keep trying and dont give up

No comments:

Post a Comment